Win 8/8.1 + MO + 4 Gb = FAIL...this problem seriously needs to be addressed

Artfu1D0dger

Question

Yes I'm new to modding, not new to gaming or PC's; only mod i've ever added to a game before this was in Duke Nukem (the original xD)

I am one of the many that are returning with the latest NV Ultimate and starting to mod in the wake of all the hype for Fallout 4.

ok I am now at my wits end, and even the author of the 4 Gb program refuses to support Win 8, but the issue seems to be with Mod Organizer.  It wasn't until I had successfully installed a pile of mods (NVEC + PN + many others) and had them working perfectly when I got the 'out of memory' error.  It was at this time i found out that MO should not be starting the NV launcher when it runs the 4gb exe, which it always does for me.  I have tried everything, the optional arguments (setting the specific exe and steamappID), changing all kinds of permission settings (which i think is the actual issue), added game root directory to windows PATH variable, even reinstalled the whole game to my D:/ as per another thread's suggestion.  Nothing is working, it is of my opinion that the MO people should know how to fix this.  NVSEloader.exe works fine by itself and so does the 4gb exe, but for some reason MO can't launch this correctly.  Please useful information only, if someone gives me some response like I'm some newb I'm gonna be pissed, please keep in mind I have scoured the net for answers to this.  Lots of people with this issue and no fix out there!!

I wanted to attach my log file but can't figure out how, so here's the relevant part, it loads FalloutNV.exe, then creates FalloutMO.exe, then for some reason it loads the launcher and does the same thing with it...

DEBUG (10:15:34.0145): get file attributes: C:\Users\Eleutherian\Documents\My Games\FalloutNV\FALLOUT.INI -> D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout New Vegas\ModOrganizer\profiles\Default\FALLOUT.INI: 21
INFO (10:15:34.0321): archive list limit removed at 00C44403
DEBUG (10:15:34.0405): create process (a) D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout New Vegas\FalloutNVLauncher.exe - "D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout New Vegas\FalloutNVLauncher.exe" (in null) - hooking
DEBUG (10:15:34.0420): hooks removed
-------------------------------
INFO (10:15:34.0427): Windows 6.2 (workstation)
INFO (10:15:34.0427): hook.dll v2.7.5
INFO (10:15:34.0427): Code page: 1252
INFO (10:15:34.0427): injecting to D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout New Vegas\FalloutNVLauncher.exe
INFO (10:15:34.0427): using profile Default
INFO (10:15:34.0427): data path is D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout New Vegas\data
DEBUG (10:15:34.0427): mods are in "D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout New Vegas\ModOrganizer\mods"
Edited by Artfu1D0dger

Even if you don't follow the entire guide you should read the initial parts of EssArrBee's Fallout NV guide. It describes how to make Fallout NV work with MO, the 4GB loader, and other useful extenders and utilities. You might also find useful information in the forums for that guide (look under Packs). If you still have problems let us know.

You might also want to look at this thread

The easiest way to attach a log when creating a post if it isn't extremely long is to use the "Special BB Code" icon, and select Spoiler, then copy the log into the box.

Even if you don't follow the entire guide you should read the initial parts of EssArrBee's Fallout NV guide. It describes how to make Fallout NV work with MO, the 4GB loader, and other useful extenders and utilities. You might also find useful information in the forums for that guide (look under Packs). If you still have problems let us know.

Heh, I started all this mod stuff stuff almost 2 weeks ago, I started using that guide right off the bat, I practically know it by heart now I think xD, I also watched most if not all of Gopher's tutorials among others.  I've been through countless forums and nexusmods threads covering all sorts of things.  That's how I was able to get NVEC+PN+ a bunch of other mods to all work together correctly.  I had done all this while running the 4 Gb launcher incorrectly so ran into the memory error.  This is apparently a specific issue for people using Win 8/8.1 + MO + 4 Gb extender; so if you don't have this exact combination then the guide works fine (I think you still need a workaround for Win 7 users).  Also I agree that the guide is super awesome and my hat's off to the guy that wrote it, i'm sure he's put a lot of time into it.

It was kind of disappointing actually, after spending a lot of time giving myself a crash course in this modding I'd finally got the hang of it and then the Memory Monster came along and pee'd in my cheerios :/

I feel like this is the last hump to get over before I can setup a super modded game :P

Edited by Artfu1D0dger

ok so check this out, if I don't have it create a new FalloutMO.exe (which I think is only really necessary if you are using things like the ENBInjector.exe), used -laa as my only argument and the game loaded right up without the launcher, but this is at the end of my log file now (even tho game starts up fine):

INFO (14:06:41.0515): Windows Exception (c0000096). Origin: "unknown" (17d4a21d). Last hooked call: struct HINSTANCE__ *__stdcall LoadLibraryW_rep(const wchar_t *)
INFO (14:06:41.0515): Windows Exception (c000001d). Origin: "unknown" (17d4958b). Last hooked call: struct HINSTANCE__ *__stdcall LoadLibraryW_rep(const wchar_t *)
INFO (14:06:41.0515): Windows Exception (c0000096). Origin: "unknown" (17d4b289). Last hooked call: struct HINSTANCE__ *__stdcall LoadLibraryW_rep(const wchar_t *)
DEBUG (14:07:37.0196): hooks removed
----------- LOG END -----------
DEBUG (14:07:37.0391): hooks removed

I'm going to ask a very basic question here, but since you have said you are new to modding with these newer tools, are you running the game from MO using the FNV4GB executable or the FalloutLauncher?

The first lines in the posted log seem to indicate not:

INFO (10:15:34.0427): Windows 6.2 (workstation)

INFO (10:15:34.0427): hook.dll v2.7.5
INFO (10:15:34.0427): Code page: 1252
INFO (10:15:34.0427): injecting to D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout New Vegas\FalloutNVLauncher.exe

Even if MO fails to load the FNV4GB patcher, the logs should show an attempt to do so.

I'm asking, not to shift blame, only to ascertain we are all on the same page.

EDIT: I see you posted in the Nexus FNV4GB thread also and stated you did run it correctly.

Full logs will be needed to see what is and isn't being hooked by MO.

EDIT: I see you posted in the Nexus FNV4GB thread also and stated you did run it correctly.

Full logs will be needed to see what is and isn't being hooked by MO.

I'm working on a new build but so far so good ever since I started using that new argument (-laa only), it's going to be a bit before I can do some real QA.  To summarize what I believe I saw in the previous logs everything looked fine, that's what was weird, it seemed to load the FalloutNV.exe fine, then create the FalloutMO.exe fine, but then after that it loads the FalloutNVLauncher.exe just like it did with the FalloutNV.exe; for some reason MO wants to start the launcher...and again, only seems to be that way when using a custom .exe which it loads in the game root directory.  I have a feeling that MO doesn't like using that virtual .exe in the root directory (which is why they have a default \exes\ directory).

If you are getting the FNV4GB loader to work properly with MO, may I ask you to tone down your post in the Nexus?

Well I'm not sure if it's working properly yet, if I get it to work right I'll post the fix in all the spots I've been posting, but people with Win 8/8.1 who are using MO should know whether or not it's possible to launch the 4Gb extender correctly.  I've seen a lot of posts by people who know it's not working, and a lot of people 'think' it's working because they don't realize it actually isn't.  I'd rather focus on building an optimized game without the 4Gb extender than waste many hours trying to get it to work, when it's not possible.

Edited by Artfu1D0dger

The argument "-laaexe .\\FalloutMO.exe" was a workaround in an earlier version of MO and as far as I can see is no longer needed in the 1.3.8 version. MO handles the exes folder properly now.

I just put together a massive build (pushed the 135 limit) which includes NVEC+NVCE Complete + PN + a whole bunch of others, started a new game and got outside Doc Mitchell's without an issue so far except one, my HUD doesn't seem to be darnified, all the fonts and menus are, but not the HUD elements.  This is the first time the HUD has messed up on me like that, i'm hoping it's a load order issue.  However I think the 4 Gb launcher is working out of MO now cuz I would have sure got that memory error I would think with this many mods loaded.  Again once I have a little more confirmation I'll post everywhere.  I think most if not all folks are using that -laaexe workaround to their own detriment.  Thanks for the quick responses btw :). 

[spoiler=loadorder.txt]# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.

FalloutNV.esm

TribalPack.esm

MercenaryPack.esm

ClassicPack.esm

CaravanPack.esm

DeadMoney.esm

OldWorldBlues.esm

LonesomeRoad.esm

HonestHearts.esm

GunRunnersArsenal.esm

NVEC Complete + NVCE.esm

YUP - Base Game + All DLC.esm

JIP Selective-Fire.esm

Project Nevada - Core.esm

Project Nevada - Cyberware.esp

Project Nevada - Equipment.esm

Project Nevada - Rebalance.esp

Project Nevada - Extra Options.esm

Sortomatic.esm

SomeguySeries.esm

oHUD.esm

AWorldOfPain(Preview).esm

AWOPDeadMoney.esm

Sortomatic-AWOP.esm

ELECTRO-CITY - CompletedWorkorders.esm

ELECTRO-CITY - Highways and Byways.esm

NevadaSkies.esm

NVInteriors_Core.esm

NVInteriors_ComboEdition_AWOP.esm

Tales from the Burning Sands.esm

Run the Lucky 38.esm

RustTownV1Master.esm

NVWillow.esp

STRobot-Core.esm

Interior Lighting Overhaul - Core.esm

Interior Lighting Overhaul - L38PS.esm

UWHNV-Core.esm

FCOMaster.esm

New Vegas Redesigned 3.esm

Weapon Mod Expansion.esm

WME - DLCs.esm

Gomorrah Redesigned.esp

WME - GRA.esm

Monster Wars.esm

Momod.esm

Merged Fixes.esp

OWB Sonic Emmiter Fix.esp

YUP - NPC Fixes (Base Game + All DLC).esp

Zan_AutoPurge_SmartAgro_NV.esp

DarNifiedUINV.esp

JIP Realistic Weapon Overheating.esp

JIP Companions Command & Control.esp

The Mod Configuration Menu.esp

The Weapon Mod Menu.esp

Quick Trade.esp

FlashlightNVSE.esp

Project Nevada - Rebalance Complete.esp

Project Nevada - All DLC.esp

Project Nevada - Cyberware Additions.esp

Project Nevada - Med-X Fix.esp

NevadaSkies - Ultimate DLC Edition.esp

AWOPDeadMoney.esp

AWOPDeadMoneyVendorPatch.esp

NVInteriors_Combo_AWOP_Tweaks_DLC.esp

NVEC+NVCE-Expansion-NVIntAWOP.esp

CNR_Beta.esp

NVEC+NVCE-Expansion-CNR.esp

Tales PN.esp

Sortomatic_for_House_of_the_Chef.esp

NVEC+NVCE-Expansion-Tales.esp

The Lucky 38 Empire.esp

NVEC+NVCE-Expansion-Run38.esp

RustTownAdditions3.esp

NVEC+NVCE-Expansion-MonsterWars.esp

AWOP-MoMod.esp

Realistic Portable Tent.esp

Russell.esp

AWOP - Russell.esp

Interior Lighting Overhaul - Ultimate Edition.esp

ILO - A World of Pain.esp

ILO - Nevada Skies Patch.esp

ILO - NVInteriors Project - AWOP.esp

ILO - NVWillow.esp

ILO - PipBoy Light.esp

ILO - Realistic Portable Tent.esp

ILO - Rust Town 2.esp

ILO - YUP Patch.esp

NVEC+NVCE-Expansion-ILO.esp

UWHNV-Addon-DLC.esp

UWHNV-Addon-FollowerHome.esp

UWHNV-Addon-GRA.esp

UWHNV-Addon-NoCompanionsRoom.esp

NVEC+NVCE-Expansion-UWHNV.esp

NVEC+NVCE-Expansion-ElectroCity.esp

FCO - GlowingOne.esp

FCO - OnHolyServiceBound NPC's.esp

FCO - Playable Races.esp

FCO - Willow (Cazy).esp

FCO - Willow.esp

FCO - Russell.esp

New Vegas Redesigned 3.esp

Cass alternate version.esp

AWOP-NVR3.esp

357retex.esp

christinecos.esp

singleshot_retex.esp

GRA-WRP-Patch-Two_Unofficial.esp

Weapon Mod Expansion.esp

WME - DLCs.esp

WME - DLCs Arenovalis.esp

WME - Ironsights - DLCs + GRA.esp

WME - GRA - All Weapons.esp

WME - GRA - Arenovalis.esp

WME - GRA - Complete.esp

WME - GRA - Just Guns.esp

WME - GRA - Unique Integration.esp

WME - GRA - Vendor Reform.esp

WME - GRA - Weapon Integration.esp

WME - Named & Sorted.esp

Project Nevada - WME.esp

WeaponModsExpanded.esp

WMX-DLCMerged.esp

WMX-ArenovalisTextures.esp

WMX-ModernWeapons.esp

AWOP-WMX.esp

Project Nevada - WMX.esp

Ragdolls.esp

STRobot-ChemImmunity.esp

STRobot-Companion.esp

STRobot-VoicePack.esp

Monster Wars - Robot Race Plugin.esp

Monster Wars - Behemoth Rampage.esp

Monster Wars - Epic Battles Plugin.esp

Monster Wars - More Robots Plugin.esp

Monster Wars - No Skeletons Plugin.esp

Monster Mod Wasteland Edition.esp

MoMod-MCMMenu.esp

MoMod-NightSpawn.esp

hunter.esp

MoMod-Aliens.esp

MoMod-Terminators.esp

MMWE-No Oblivion.esp

MMWE-Passive Rad Horns.esp

MMWE - Robco Certified Fix.esp

NVEC+NVCE-Expansion-MMWE.esp

NVEC Complete NVCE AWOP Patch.esp

NVEC Complete NVCE SomeguySeries Patch.esp

NVEC Complete NVCE WMX Patch.esp

NVEC NVCE PN COMBO Patch.esp

[spoiler=modlist.txt]# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.

+NVEC Patches - 3.4DD

+Project Nevada - WMX Support

+WMXWRP Compatibility Patch

+WMX - Modern Weapons

+WMX-DLC

+Weapon Mods Expanded

+Project Nevada - WME Support

+WME - Named And Sorted

+WME - Ironsights

+WME - GRA

+WME - DLCs

+WME - 1101a

+Weapon Modification Expansion

+WRP

+Collision Meshes

+Ragdolls

+A World Of Pain 4 Dead Money

+AWOP Compatibility Patches

+New Vegas Redesigned 3

+FCO - Russell Patch

+FCO - Child Eye Fix

+Fallout Character Overhaul 2.3.1

+NVEC Mod Expansion

+Underwater Home 4-2-02 Complete-NMM-FOMM

+Interior Lighting Overhaul

+Realistic Portable Tent

+AWOP-MoMod

+WWME - Robco Certified Fix

+MMWE - Passive Rad Horns

+MMWE - No Oblivion

+MMWE fixed esp

+MMWE

+MM - Terminators

+MM - Aliens

+MM - Hunter

+MM - Harderman optionals

+Monster Mod Re-Release

+MW - No Skeletons Plugin

+MW - More Robots Plugin

+MW - Epic Battles Plugin

+MW - Behemoth Rampage

+MW - Battle Droids - Robot Race

+Monster Wars

+STRobot-VoicePack

+STRobot-Companion

+ST Robot Race-War-Sentry fixed mesh

+STRobot Race - Patch

+ST Robot Race

+Russell

+NVWillow

+RustTownVersion2

+Run the Lucky 38 V3

+Caeser's New Regime

+Tales-Sortomatic for House of the Chef 1

+Tales PN Patch

+Tales from the Burning Sands

+NVInteriors Combo AWOP Tweaks DLC

+NVInteriors Combo AWOP

+A World Of Pain v5.4 - Manual Install-38719-5-4

+NVInteriors Core

+Nevada Skies

+ELECTRO-CITY v12A

+Project Nevada - Med-X Fix

+UIO - User Interface Organizer

+FlashlightNVSE

+Quick Trade

+One HUD (oHUD) Darnified Patch-44757-1-1

+One HUD (oHUD)-44757-1-1

+DUINVv04

+The Weapon Mod Menu

+The Mod Configuration Menu

+Project Nevada - Extra Options

+Project Nevada

+Sortomatic

+Someguy Series 2 dot

+JIP Companions Command and Control

+JIP Selective-Fire

+JIP Realistic Weapon Overheating

+Zan AutoPurge Crash Protector - New Vegas Edition

+YUP - Base Game and All DLC

+OWB Sonic Emitter Projectile Fix

+Merged Fixes

+NVSR 4

+NVAC - New Vegas Anti Crash

+16-9 Ratio Main screen for NMCs Texture Pack

+Lutana's NVSE Plugin

+JIP NVSE Plugin

-FNVLODGen Resources

*Unmanaged: NVEC Complete + NVCE

*Unmanaged: CaravanPack

*Unmanaged: ClassicPack

*Unmanaged: DeadMoney

*Unmanaged: FalloutNV

*Unmanaged: GunRunnersArsenal

*Unmanaged: HonestHearts

*Unmanaged: LonesomeRoad

*Unmanaged: MercenaryPack

*Unmanaged: OldWorldBlues

*Unmanaged: TribalPack

I know I have more than 135 mods loading, but right now I'm trying to solve the GUI issue, any suggestions? (I've already tried taking a bunch of mods out to see if it was because of the number of mods I had loading, I also tried reinstalling all the GUI stuff from scratch again with same results)

I'd like to solve this GUI issue before really making sure the 4 Gb extender is working properly, but I might just go ahead and do some QA with the HUGE GUI, want to get the word out if it's working.

Also, should i keep the -laa argument in there or is that redundant?

Edited by Artfu1D0dger

Most likely a mod is overwriting one of the Darn mods menu files. Double click the Darn mod in the left pane and see if any mods are providing, overwriting, any of the darn files. If so then move the Darnui mod to a higher priority.

You guys probably already know this, but this time I created new profiles as I went along building this so I went back to one of the first ones where I had just built the GUI and I reinstalled all of it which worked, so when I went back to my larger profile everything was already fixed in the GUI department.  Now to give it some testing to see if I run into the memory issue.

Updated:

Well I started a new character and ran around outside Doc Mitchell's for a few minutes and everything seems to be running really smooth.  So in conclusion it seems that the root to my original problem was using the "-laaexe FalloutMO.exe" argument.  So the only thing I have in the arguments box for fnv4gb.exe now is "-laa" (without quotes ofc), I still don't know if I should be using that or if it's redundant.  Next I'll be looking for advice on being able to load more mods or I guess how to do it more efficiently which I guess would require some kind of merging.  Kind of sucks you can only load 135 :P.  So here's my load/mod orders I'm running now, will play it some to test out the stability.

[spoiler=loadorder.txt]# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
FalloutNV.esm
TribalPack.esm
MercenaryPack.esm
ClassicPack.esm
CaravanPack.esm
DeadMoney.esm
OldWorldBlues.esm
LonesomeRoad.esm
HonestHearts.esm
GunRunnersArsenal.esm
NVEC Complete + NVCE.esm
YUP - Base Game + All DLC.esm
JIP Selective-Fire.esm
Project Nevada - Core.esm
Project Nevada - Cyberware.esp
Project Nevada - Equipment.esm
Project Nevada - Rebalance.esp
Project Nevada - Extra Options.esm
Sortomatic.esm
SomeguySeries.esm
AWorldOfPain(Preview).esm
AWOPDeadMoney.esm
Sortomatic-AWOP.esm
ELECTRO-CITY - CompletedWorkorders.esm
ELECTRO-CITY - Highways and Byways.esm
NevadaSkies.esm
NVInteriors_Core.esm
NVInteriors_ComboEdition_AWOP.esm
Tales from the Burning Sands.esm
Run the Lucky 38.esm
NVWillow.esp
Interior Lighting Overhaul - Core.esm
Interior Lighting Overhaul - L38PS.esm
FCOMaster.esm
New Vegas Redesigned 3.esm
Weapon Mod Expansion.esm
WME - DLCs.esm
Gomorrah Redesigned.esp
WME - GRA.esm
Monster Wars.esm
Momod.esm
oHUD.esm
Merged Fixes.esp
OWB Sonic Emmiter Fix.esp
YUP - NPC Fixes (Base Game + All DLC).esp
Zan_AutoPurge_SmartAgro_NV.esp
DarNifiedUINV.esp
JIP Realistic Weapon Overheating.esp
JIP Companions Command & Control.esp
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
The Weapon Mod Menu.esp
Quick Trade.esp
Project Nevada - Rebalance Complete.esp
Project Nevada - All DLC.esp
Project Nevada - Cyberware Additions.esp
Project Nevada - Med-X Fix.esp
NevadaSkies - Ultimate DLC Edition.esp
AWOPDeadMoney.esp
AWOPDeadMoneyVendorPatch.esp
NVInteriors_Combo_AWOP_Tweaks_DLC.esp
NVEC+NVCE-Expansion-NVIntAWOP.esp
CNR_Beta.esp
NVEC+NVCE-Expansion-CNR.esp
Tales PN.esp
Sortomatic_for_House_of_the_Chef.esp
NVEC+NVCE-Expansion-Tales.esp
The Lucky 38 Empire.esp
NVEC+NVCE-Expansion-Run38.esp
NVEC+NVCE-Expansion-MonsterWars.esp
AWOP-MoMod.esp
Realistic Portable Tent.esp
AWOP - Russell.esp
Interior Lighting Overhaul - Ultimate Edition.esp
ILO - A World of Pain.esp
ILO - Nevada Skies Patch.esp
ILO - NVInteriors Project - AWOP.esp
ILO - NVWillow.esp
ILO - PipBoy Light.esp
ILO - Realistic Portable Tent.esp
ILO - Rust Town 2.esp
ILO - YUP Patch.esp
NVEC+NVCE-Expansion-ILO.esp
NVEC+NVCE-Expansion-UWHNV.esp
NVEC+NVCE-Expansion-ElectroCity.esp
FCO - GlowingOne.esp
FCO - OnHolyServiceBound NPC's.esp
FCO - Playable Races.esp
FCO - Willow (Cazy).esp
FCO - Willow.esp
New Vegas Redesigned 3.esp
Cass alternate version.esp
AWOP-NVR3.esp
357retex.esp
christinecos.esp
singleshot_retex.esp
GRA-WRP-Patch-Two_Unofficial.esp
Weapon Mod Expansion.esp
WME - DLCs.esp
WME - DLCs Arenovalis.esp
WME - Ironsights - DLCs + GRA.esp
WME - GRA - All Weapons.esp
WME - GRA - Arenovalis.esp
WME - GRA - Complete.esp
WME - GRA - Just Guns.esp
WME - GRA - Unique Integration.esp
WME - GRA - Vendor Reform.esp
WME - GRA - Weapon Integration.esp
WME - Named & Sorted.esp
Project Nevada - WME.esp
WeaponModsExpanded.esp
WMX-DLCMerged.esp
WMX-ArenovalisTextures.esp
WMX-ModernWeapons.esp
AWOP-WMX.esp
Project Nevada - WMX.esp
Ragdolls.esp
Monster Wars - Epic Battles Plugin.esp
Monster Wars - No Skeletons Plugin.esp
Monster Mod Wasteland Edition.esp
MMWE-No Oblivion.esp
MMWE-Passive Rad Horns.esp
MMWE - Robco Certified Fix.esp
NVEC+NVCE-Expansion-MMWE.esp
NVEC Complete NVCE AWOP Patch.esp
NVEC Complete NVCE SomeguySeries Patch.esp
NVEC Complete NVCE WMX Patch.esp
NVEC NVCE PN COMBO Patch.esp

[spoiler=modlist.txt]# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
+NVEC Patches - 3.4DD
+Project Nevada - WMX Support
+WMXWRP Compatibility Patch
+WMX - Modern Weapons
+WMX-DLC
+Weapon Mods Expanded
+Project Nevada - WME Support
+WME - Named And Sorted
+WME - Ironsights
+WME - GRA
+WME - DLCs
+WME - 1101a
+Weapon Modification Expansion
+WRP
+Collision Meshes
+Ragdolls
+A World Of Pain 4 Dead Money
+AWOP Compatibility Patches
+New Vegas Redesigned 3
-FCO - Russell Patch
+FCO - Child Eye Fix
+Fallout Character Overhaul 2.3.1
+NVEC Mod Expansion
-Underwater Home 4-2-02 Complete-NMM-FOMM
+Interior Lighting Overhaul
+Realistic Portable Tent
+AWOP-MoMod
+WWME - Robco Certified Fix
+MMWE - Passive Rad Horns
+MMWE - No Oblivion
+MMWE fixed esp
+MMWE
-MM - Terminators
-MM - Aliens
-MM - Hunter
-MM - Harderman optionals
+Monster Mod Re-Release
+MW - No Skeletons Plugin
-MW - More Robots Plugin
+MW - Epic Battles Plugin
-MW - Behemoth Rampage
-MW - Battle Droids - Robot Race
+Monster Wars
-STRobot-VoicePack
-STRobot-Companion
-ST Robot Race-War-Sentry fixed mesh
-STRobot Race - Patch
-ST Robot Race
-Russell
+NVWillow
-RustTownVersion2
+Run the Lucky 38 V3
+Caeser's New Regime
+Tales-Sortomatic for House of the Chef 1
+Tales PN Patch
+Tales from the Burning Sands
+NVInteriors Combo AWOP Tweaks DLC
+NVInteriors Combo AWOP
+A World Of Pain v5.4 - Manual Install-38719-5-4
+NVInteriors Core
+Nevada Skies
+ELECTRO-CITY v12A
+Project Nevada - Med-X Fix
+Someguy Series 2 dot
+Sortomatic
+UIO - User Interface Organizer
+Quick Trade
+One HUD (oHUD)-44757-1-1
+DUINVv04
+The Weapon Mod Menu
+The Mod Configuration Menu
+Project Nevada - Extra Options
+Project Nevada
+JIP Companions Command and Control
+JIP Selective-Fire
+JIP Realistic Weapon Overheating
+Zan AutoPurge Crash Protector - New Vegas Edition
+YUP - Base Game and All DLC
+OWB Sonic Emitter Projectile Fix
+Merged Fixes
+NVSR 4
+NVAC - New Vegas Anti Crash
+16-9 Ratio Main screen for NMCs Texture Pack
+Lutana's NVSE Plugin
+JIP NVSE Plugin
-FNVLODGen Resources
*Unmanaged: NVEC Complete + NVCE
*Unmanaged: CaravanPack
*Unmanaged: ClassicPack
*Unmanaged: DeadMoney
*Unmanaged: FalloutNV
*Unmanaged: GunRunnersArsenal
*Unmanaged: HonestHearts
*Unmanaged: LonesomeRoad
*Unmanaged: MercenaryPack
*Unmanaged: OldWorldBlues
*Unmanaged: TribalPack

Edited by Artfu1D0dger

@RoyBatty has now said he is going to change the code for the next release because not using the "./FalloutMO.exe" switch is not how FNV4GB is supposed to be used, in his words. <sigh>

yea I saw that...so here's the latest, it's loading without launching falloutnvlauncher.exe however it's still not working right.  I ran it with just NVSE and got the usual 'out of memory' error, but it seems that when I run the 4Gb loader instead of giving me an 'out of memory' error, the game just crashes.  It usually happens after fighting some bad guys and going through a few doors. When I check the log it keeps giving memory error (Windows Exception - c0000005), not always the same file, but sometimes it is, I've even tried re-downloading and replacing the files specified, but it doesn't stop it.  Here's an example of the relevant log info:

[spoiler=log file]DEBUG (13:47:02.0919): createfile w: DATA\Meshes\characters\drumber\male\HeadHuman_african.egt -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout New Vegas\Mod Organizer\mods\Fallout Character Overhaul 2.3.1\Meshes\characters\drumber\male\HeadHuman_african.egt (80000000 - 3) = 0000132C (0)

DEBUG (13:47:04.0861): get file attributes: Data\Textures\electrocity\nv_electrocity_sign_d.dds -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout New Vegas\Mod Organizer\mods\ELECTRO-CITY v12A\Textures\electrocity\nv_electrocity_sign_d.dds: 20

DEBUG (13:47:04.0861): get file attributes: Data\Textures\electrocity\nv_electrocity_sign_d.dds -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout New Vegas\Mod Organizer\mods\ELECTRO-CITY v12A\Textures\electrocity\nv_electrocity_sign_d.dds: 20

DEBUG (13:47:04.0861): createfile w: Data\Textures\electrocity\nv_electrocity_sign_d.dds -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout New Vegas\Mod Organizer\mods\ELECTRO-CITY v12A\Textures\electrocity\nv_electrocity_sign_d.dds (80000000 - 3) = 000011E0 (0)

INFO (13:47:05.0174): Windows Exception (c0000005). Origin: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout New Vegas\Mod Organizer\mods\NVAC - New Vegas Anti Crash\NVSE\Plugins\nvac.dll" (cfd53c2). Last hooked call: void *__stdcall CreateFileW_rep(const wchar_t *,unsigned long,unsigned long,struct _SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES *,unsigned long,unsigned long,void *)

INFO (13:47:05.0174): Windows Exception (c0000005). Origin: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout New Vegas\Mod Organizer\mods\NVAC - New Vegas Anti Crash\NVSE\Plugins\nvac.dll" (cfd5422). Last hooked call: void *__stdcall CreateFileW_rep(const wchar_t *,unsigned long,unsigned long,struct _SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES *,unsigned long,unsigned long,void *)

INFO (13:47:05.0174): Windows Exception (c0000005). Origin: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout New Vegas\exes\FalloutNV.exe" (aa91bc). Last hooked call: void *__stdcall CreateFileW_rep(const wchar_t *,unsigned long,unsigned long,struct _SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES *,unsigned long,unsigned long,void *)

INFO (13:47:05.0174): Windows Exception (c0000005). Origin: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout New Vegas\exes\FalloutNV.exe" (aa9de4). Last hooked call: unsigned long __stdcall GetModuleFileNameA_rep(struct HINSTANCE__ *,char *,unsigned long)

INFO (13:47:05.0175): Windows Exception (c0000005). Origin: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout New Vegas\exes\FalloutNV.exe" (aa951c). Last hooked call: void *__stdcall CreateFileW_rep(const wchar_t *,unsigned long,unsigned long,struct _SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES *,unsigned long,unsigned long,void *)

INFO (13:47:05.0175): Windows Exception (c0000005). Origin: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout New Vegas\exes\FalloutNV.exe" (aa9e08). Last hooked call: void *__stdcall CreateFileW_rep(const wchar_t *,unsigned long,unsigned long,struct _SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES *,unsigned long,unsigned long,void *)

INFO (13:47:05.0194): Windows Exception (c0000005). Origin: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout New Vegas\exes\FalloutNV.exe" (c87627). Last hooked call: void *__stdcall CreateFileW_rep(const wchar_t *,unsigned long,unsigned long,struct _SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES *,unsigned long,unsigned long,void *)

INFO (13:47:05.0194): Windows Exception (c0000005). Origin: "unknown" (4304ed37). Last hooked call: void *__stdcall CreateFileW_rep(const wchar_t *,unsigned long,unsigned long,struct _SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES *,unsigned long,unsigned long,void *)

INFO (13:47:05.0195): Windows Exception (c0000005). Origin: "unknown" (4304ed47). Last hooked call: void *__stdcall CreateFileW_rep(const wchar_t *,unsigned long,unsigned long,struct _SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES *,unsigned long,unsigned long,void *)

INFO (13:47:05.0195): Windows Exception (c000001d). Origin: "unknown" (4304ed4a). Last hooked call: void *__stdcall CreateFileW_rep(const wchar_t *,unsigned long,unsigned long,struct _SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES *,unsigned long,unsigned long,void *)

INFO (13:47:05.0195): Windows Exception (c0000005). Origin: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout New Vegas\exes\FalloutNV.exe" (c8f383). Last hooked call: void *__stdcall CreateFileW_rep(const wchar_t *,unsigned long,unsigned long,struct _SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES *,unsigned long,unsigned long,void *)

INFO (13:47:05.0195): Windows Exception (c0000005). Origin: "unknown" (2d366c10). Last hooked call: void *__stdcall CreateFileW_rep(const wchar_t *,unsigned long,unsigned long,struct _SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES *,unsigned long,unsigned long,void *)

DEBUG (13:47:05.0979): hooks removed

Also, if I disable NVAC it'll just skip the part in this log referring to NVAC, this is NVAC trying to catch the error and failing

Edited by Artfu1D0dger

I believe you can safely ignore those log entries since they aren't 'DEBUG' or 'ERROR' entries, simply 'INFO'.

What is happening is you are generating c0000005 errors, more than likely a function call is trying to access memory that isn't available, and the NVAC mod is catching those and allowing the game to continue, hence the name "New Vegas Anti Crash". MO is also seeing that NVAC is doing this and logging the calls.

Ok, so I'm back to a completely fresh vanilla install, with only MO installed (no NVSE, no 4Gb)...I'm getting these memory errors right off the bat.  The reason this concerns me is that these errors show up later when trying to write files to memory while loading mods during gameplay.  Heck if I sit at the main menu after loading the game after a while the game will crash with these errors (when mods are loaded).  So here's the log on a completely fresh vanilla install with nothing else running FalloutNV.exe from MO:

[spoiler=log file]-------------------------------
INFO (08:42:40.0161): Windows 6.2 (workstation)
INFO (08:42:40.0161): hook.dll v2.7.5
INFO (08:42:40.0161): Code page: 1252
INFO (08:42:40.0161): injecting to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout New Vegas\FalloutNV.exe
INFO (08:42:40.0161): using profile Default
INFO (08:42:40.0161): data path is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout New Vegas\data
DEBUG (08:42:40.0161): mods are in "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout New Vegas\Mod Organizer\mods"
INFO (08:42:40.0161): using mod "*Unmanaged: GunRunnersArsenal"
INFO (08:42:40.0161): using mod "*Unmanaged: CaravanPack"
INFO (08:42:40.0161): using mod "*Unmanaged: MercenaryPack"
INFO (08:42:40.0161): using mod "*Unmanaged: TribalPack"
INFO (08:42:40.0161): using mod "*Unmanaged: ClassicPack"
INFO (08:42:40.0161): using mod "*Unmanaged: LonesomeRoad"
INFO (08:42:40.0161): using mod "*Unmanaged: OldWorldBlues"
INFO (08:42:40.0161): using mod "*Unmanaged: HonestHearts"
INFO (08:42:40.0161): using mod "*Unmanaged: DeadMoney"
INFO (08:42:40.0161): using mod "*Unmanaged: FalloutNV"
DEBUG (08:42:40.0165): reading BSA DeadMoney - Main.bsa
DEBUG (08:42:40.0215): reading BSA DeadMoney - Sounds.bsa
DEBUG (08:42:40.0216): reading BSA HonestHearts - Main.bsa
DEBUG (08:42:40.0262): reading BSA HonestHearts - Sounds.bsa
DEBUG (08:42:40.0262): reading BSA OldWorldBlues - Main.bsa
DEBUG (08:42:40.0314): reading BSA OldWorldBlues - Sounds.bsa
DEBUG (08:42:40.0316): reading BSA LonesomeRoad - Main.bsa
DEBUG (08:42:40.0356): reading BSA LonesomeRoad - Sounds.bsa
DEBUG (08:42:40.0357): reading BSA ClassicPack - Main.bsa
DEBUG (08:42:40.0357): reading BSA TribalPack - Main.bsa
DEBUG (08:42:40.0357): reading BSA MercenaryPack - Main.bsa
DEBUG (08:42:40.0357): reading BSA CaravanPack - Main.bsa
DEBUG (08:42:40.0358): reading BSA GunRunnersArsenal - Main.bsa
DEBUG (08:42:40.0360): reading BSA GunRunnersArsenal - Sounds.bsa
DEBUG (08:42:40.0361): indexing overwrite
DEBUG (08:42:40.0361): update vfs took 0 seconds
DEBUG (08:42:40.0361): data path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout New Vegas\data
DEBUG (08:42:40.0361): will apply fallout specific workaround
INFO (08:42:40.0361): "aaa" maps to "Fallout - Textures.bsa"
INFO (08:42:40.0361): "aab" maps to "Fallout - Textures2.bsa"
INFO (08:42:40.0361): "aac" maps to "Fallout - Meshes.bsa"
INFO (08:42:40.0361): "aad" maps to "Fallout - Voices1.bsa"
INFO (08:42:40.0361): "aae" maps to "Fallout - Sound.bsa"
INFO (08:42:40.0361): "aaf" maps to "Fallout - Misc.bsa"
INFO (08:42:40.0361): "aag" maps to "Fallout - Invalidation.bsa"
INFO (08:42:40.0361): resource list: aaa,aab,aac,aad,aae,aaf,aag
INFO (08:42:40.0361): working directory: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout New Vegas
DEBUG (08:42:40.0361): hook for CreateProcessA installed at 768C5B10 (trampoline at 00300000)
DEBUG (08:42:40.0361): hook for CreateProcessW installed at 7689B630 (trampoline at 00320000)
DEBUG (08:42:40.0361): hook for LoadLibraryExW installed at 7689A720 (trampoline at 00330000)
DEBUG (08:42:40.0361): hook for LoadLibraryW installed at 7689A820 (trampoline at 00340000)
DEBUG (08:42:40.0361): hook for LoadLibraryExA installed at 7689A970 (trampoline at 00360000)
DEBUG (08:42:40.0361): hook for LoadLibraryA installed at 76898F80 (trampoline at 00370000)
DEBUG (08:42:40.0361): hook for FindFirstFileExW installed at 77439F50 (trampoline at 00380000)
DEBUG (08:42:40.0361): hook for FindNextFileW installed at 7743F470 (trampoline at 00390000)
DEBUG (08:42:40.0361): hook for FindClose installed at 7743A300 (trampoline at 003A0000)
DEBUG (08:42:40.0361): hook for GetFileAttributesW installed at 774260E0 (trampoline at 003B0000)
DEBUG (08:42:40.0361): hook for GetFileAttributesExW installed at 7742F250 (trampoline at 003D0000)
DEBUG (08:42:40.0361): hook for SetFileAttributesW installed at 77452160 (trampoline at 003E0000)
DEBUG (08:42:40.0361): hook for CreateFileW installed at 77423FA0 (trampoline at 003F0000)
DEBUG (08:42:40.0361): hook for CreateFileA installed at 77427190 (trampoline at 015C0000)
DEBUG (08:42:40.0361): hook for CreateDirectoryW installed at 77439350 (trampoline at 016D0000)
DEBUG (08:42:40.0361): hook for DeleteFileW installed at 77427380 (trampoline at 016E0000)
DEBUG (08:42:40.0361): hook for DeleteFileA installed at 77428110 (trampoline at 016F0000)
DEBUG (08:42:40.0361): hook for CloseHandle installed at 7741EF70 (trampoline at 01700000)
DEBUG (08:42:40.0361): hook for GetCurrentDirectoryW installed at 77438AB0 (trampoline at 01710000)
DEBUG (08:42:40.0361): hook for SetCurrentDirectoryW installed at 77456F50 (trampoline at 01720000)
DEBUG (08:42:40.0361): hook for MoveFileA installed at 7689FB80 (trampoline at 01730000)
DEBUG (08:42:40.0362): hook for MoveFileExA installed at 768C0A60 (trampoline at 01740000)
DEBUG (08:42:40.0362): hook for MoveFileW installed at 7689B860 (trampoline at 01760000)
DEBUG (08:42:40.0362): hook for MoveFileExW installed at 7689B950 (trampoline at 01770000)
DEBUG (08:42:40.0362): hook for GetPrivateProfileStringA installed at 7689CB60 (trampoline at 02EB0000)
DEBUG (08:42:40.0362): hook for GetPrivateProfileStringW installed at 7689D070 (trampoline at 02EC0000)
DEBUG (08:42:40.0362): hook for GetPrivateProfileStructA installed at 768BEC60 (trampoline at 02ED0000)
DEBUG (08:42:40.0362): hook for GetPrivateProfileStructW installed at 768BEDC0 (trampoline at 02EE0000)
DEBUG (08:42:40.0362): hook for GetPrivateProfileSectionNamesA installed at 768BEC30 (trampoline at 02EF0000)
DEBUG (08:42:40.0362): hook for GetPrivateProfileSectionNamesW installed at 7689C750 (trampoline at 02F00000)
DEBUG (08:42:40.0362): hook for GetPrivateProfileSectionA installed at 768BEBA0 (trampoline at 02F10000)
DEBUG (08:42:40.0362): hook for GetPrivateProfileSectionW installed at 7689C780 (trampoline at 02F20000)
DEBUG (08:42:40.0362): hook for GetPrivateProfileIntA installed at 7689CA90 (trampoline at 02F30000)
DEBUG (08:42:40.0362): hook for GetPrivateProfileIntW installed at 7689C680 (trampoline at 02F40000)
DEBUG (08:42:40.0362): hook for WritePrivateProfileSectionA installed at 768BEFA0 (trampoline at 02F50000)
DEBUG (08:42:40.0362): hook for WritePrivateProfileSectionW installed at 768BEFF0 (trampoline at 02F60000)
DEBUG (08:42:40.0362): hook for WritePrivateProfileStringA installed at 7689C590 (trampoline at 02F70000)
DEBUG (08:42:40.0362): hook for WritePrivateProfileStringW installed at 7689C800 (trampoline at 02F80000)
DEBUG (08:42:40.0362): hook for WritePrivateProfileStructA installed at 768BF040 (trampoline at 02F90000)
DEBUG (08:42:40.0362): hook for WritePrivateProfileStructW installed at 768BF190 (trampoline at 02FB0000)
DEBUG (08:42:40.0362): hook for OpenFile installed at 768C1690 (trampoline at 02FC0000)
DEBUG (08:42:40.0362): hook for CopyFileA installed at 7689FE50 (trampoline at 02FD0000)
DEBUG (08:42:40.0362): hook for CopyFileW installed at 768A6770 (trampoline at 02FE0000)
DEBUG (08:42:40.0362): hook for CreateHardLinkA installed at 768D0B20 (trampoline at 02FF0000)
DEBUG (08:42:40.0362): hook for CreateHardLinkW installed at 768C5AD0 (trampoline at 03000000)
DEBUG (08:42:40.0362): hook for GetFullPathNameW installed at 768A8B60 (trampoline at 03510000)
DEBUG (08:42:40.0362): hook for GetModuleFileNameA installed at 7689B030 (trampoline at 03520000)
DEBUG (08:42:40.0362): hook for GetModuleFileNameW installed at 7689A0E0 (trampoline at 03530000)
DEBUG (08:42:40.0362): hook for SHFileOperationA installed at 759196C0 (trampoline at 03540000)
DEBUG (08:42:40.0362): hook for SHFileOperationW installed at 75635880 (trampoline at 03550000)
DEBUG (08:42:40.0362): hook for GetFileVersionInfoW installed at 747F16B0 (trampoline at 03560000)
DEBUG (08:42:40.0362): hook for GetFileVersionInfoSizeW installed at 747F1690 (trampoline at 03570000)
DEBUG (08:42:40.0362): hook for NtQueryDirectoryFile installed at 7789C7C0 (trampoline at 03580000)
DEBUG (08:42:40.0362): hook for GetFileVersionInfoExW installed at 747F1650 (trampoline at 03590000)
DEBUG (08:42:40.0362): all hooks installed
INFO (08:42:40.0362): injection done
DEBUG (08:42:40.0680): get file attributes: .\FALLOUT.INI -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout New Vegas\Mod Organizer\profiles\Default\FALLOUT.INI: 20
INFO (08:42:40.0855): archive list limit removed at 00C44403
DEBUG (08:42:41.0314): first access to data
DEBUG (08:42:41.0314): createfile w: Plugins.txt -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout New Vegas\Mod Organizer\profiles\Default\Plugins.txt (80000000 - 3) = 000003CC (0)
DEBUG (08:42:41.0315): createfile bsa not rerouted: DATA\aaa -> DATA\Fallout - Textures.bsa -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout New Vegas\data\Fallout - Textures.bsa
DEBUG (08:42:41.0316): createfile bsa not rerouted: DATA\aab -> DATA\Fallout - Textures2.bsa -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout New Vegas\data\Fallout - Textures2.bsa
DEBUG (08:42:41.0317): createfile bsa not rerouted: DATA\aac -> DATA\Fallout - Meshes.bsa -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout New Vegas\data\Fallout - Meshes.bsa
DEBUG (08:42:41.0319): createfile bsa not rerouted: DATA\aad -> DATA\Fallout - Voices1.bsa -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout New Vegas\data\Fallout - Voices1.bsa
DEBUG (08:42:41.0320): createfile bsa not rerouted: DATA\aae -> DATA\Fallout - Sound.bsa -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout New Vegas\data\Fallout - Sound.bsa
DEBUG (08:42:41.0322): createfile bsa not rerouted: DATA\aaf -> DATA\Fallout - Misc.bsa -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout New Vegas\data\Fallout - Misc.bsa
DEBUG (08:42:41.0322): createfile bsa not rerouted: DATA\aag -> DATA\Fallout - Invalidation.bsa -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout New Vegas\data\Fallout - Invalidation.bsa
DEBUG (08:42:41.0785): findfirstfileex DATA\*.esm: CaravanPack.esm (20)
DEBUG (08:42:41.0788): createfile w: .\.\Plugins.txt -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout New Vegas\Mod Organizer\profiles\Default\Plugins.txt (80000000 - 3) = 00000640 (0)
DEBUG (08:42:41.0790): findfirstfileex Data\DeadMoney*.bsa: DeadMoney - Main.bsa (20)
DEBUG (08:42:41.0790): findfirstfileex Data\HonestHearts*.bsa: HonestHearts - Main.bsa (20)
DEBUG (08:42:41.0791): findfirstfileex Data\OldWorldBlues*.bsa: OldWorldBlues - Main.bsa (20)
DEBUG (08:42:41.0792): findfirstfileex Data\LonesomeRoad*.bsa: LonesomeRoad - Main.bsa (20)
DEBUG (08:42:41.0792): findfirstfileex Data\ClassicPack*.bsa: ClassicPack - Main.bsa (20)
DEBUG (08:42:41.0793): findfirstfileex Data\TribalPack*.bsa: TribalPack - Main.bsa (20)
DEBUG (08:42:41.0793): findfirstfileex Data\MercenaryPack*.bsa: MercenaryPack - Main.bsa (20)
DEBUG (08:42:41.0793): findfirstfileex Data\CaravanPack*.bsa: CaravanPack - Main.bsa (20)
DEBUG (08:42:41.0793): findfirstfileex Data\GunRunnersArsenal*.bsa: GunRunnersArsenal - Main.bsa (20)
INFO (08:42:45.0726): Windows Exception (c0000096). Origin: "unknown" (24a0a21d). Last hooked call: struct HINSTANCE__ *__stdcall LoadLibraryW_rep(const wchar_t *)
INFO (08:42:45.0726): Windows Exception (c000001d). Origin: "unknown" (24a0958b). Last hooked call: struct HINSTANCE__ *__stdcall LoadLibraryW_rep(const wchar_t *)
INFO (08:42:45.0726): Windows Exception (c0000096). Origin: "unknown" (24a0b289). Last hooked call: struct HINSTANCE__ *__stdcall LoadLibraryW_rep(const wchar_t *)
DEBUG (08:43:05.0330): hooks removed

Is this my OS denying MO access to memory?  if that is the case, why would that be happening?

Edited by Artfu1D0dger