Photo

Robert's Bodies Black Bar

roberts males

Best Answer Nozzer66 , 23 July 2015 - 05:31 PM

Do you have any bsa's with the word Invalidation in them at all? And if you do, are they on top of the list in which they appear?

If you don't have you clicked the box on the profile you're using to enable archive invalidation?

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Racervison

Racervison

Watcher

• Citizen
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 July 2015 - 04:24 PM

So there are black bars on the bodies and it looks like there's a chest on my legs so pretty sure there's a glitch. This is my load order https://pastebin.com/usVPNfM4 (don't know why I'm putting that but you never know). Thanks for any help. Also don't have any Robert's male bsa.

Attached Files

#2 Nozzer66

Nozzer66

High King

• Citizen
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,582 posts

Posted 23 July 2015 - 05:31 PM   Best Answer

Do you have any bsa's with the word Invalidation in them at all? And if you do, are they on top of the list in which they appear?

If you don't have you clicked the box on the profile you're using to enable archive invalidation?

#3 Racervison

Racervison

Watcher

• Citizen
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 July 2015 - 06:14 PM

Hey Nozzer it worked having the bsa at the top of the list so thanks you very much.

#4 Nozzer66

Nozzer66

High King

• Citizen
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,582 posts

Posted 23 July 2015 - 07:25 PM

No worries. That little move probably fixed other texture issues you'd not even noticed yet as well.

#5 Majorman

Majorman

Thane

• Citizen
  • 73 posts

Posted 06 August 2018 - 12:48 AM

Excuse me for resurrecting this thread, but since I migrated to MO 2, I'm having the same issue https://www.dropbox....Shot24.bmp?dl=0

I'm positive that it all comes down to BSAs since all is fine under MO 1. I've checked the Archives tab and Fallout - Invalidation.bsa is missing in MO 2. Do you know how I can get it to appear?

#6 Majorman

Majorman

Thane

• Citizen
  • 73 posts

Posted 06 August 2018 - 10:30 AM

Ok, solved, I'm an idiot who forgot to tick "Archive Invalidation" after migrating my profiles from MO 1.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: roberts males

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users