Version 1.3 released:
I spent the better part of a day trying to figure out the issue. Here's what all changed:
- Switched out Dawnbreaker weapon model for the 1st person model and this was causing the issue. Objects in displays must be static objects so they will maintain their position no matter the circumstances! Because of this change, if you're using a mod that adds a sheath to Dawnbreaker such as Better Shaped Weapons, then the version you'll see on the display will be the sheathed version. There is no way around this. It's fixed now so if you don't like the sheathed version on display, you'll just have to deal with it or reinstall the mod providing the sheath and choose an unsheathed option.
- Switched out the Meridia statue from an activator version to a static version. No idea why the authors put an activator version here.
- Dawnbreaker Activator: I found the base script for the activator was using the wrong weapon which was most likely a result from duplicating the activator when the original authors were building it. I also encompassed the activator box around the entire sword and deleted the collision box since it's now no longer required.
Lighting Changes / Updates
- Reduced intensity on the lights on the Paragon display because I felt with the extra light added in v1.2 it was too bright.
- Reduced intensity on several of the lights in the Hall to reduce/prevent lights/shadows flickering.
- Re-designed the lighting on the claw display to make it more unique.
- Repositioned all lights in the Hall and added a few light sources and lights to fill the gaps which are at the front of the Hall. I'm sure you'll notice. This provides far more natural and realistic lighting which has been buggy me, but I'm sure at least one person will say it's too dark now. It looks fine on my system. I'm running Relighting Skyrim and ELE Lite - Interiors.
- Added proper steps to the back of the walkway going to the garden. This was really bugging me and there was a noticeable gap where you could see the end of the walkway texture. I also adjusted the landscape in this area a bit to match the new steps and updated the Navmesh to reflect.
Miscellaneous Changes / Fixes
- Fixed missing direction material on one of the mountain textures. This is not anything anyone will notice...just fixes an annoy error while loading in the CK.
- Painted new landscape texture under the front stairs leading to the cabin. The grass clipping through the stairs in this location was annoying. You really wouldn't have much grass growing under there anyway with it being in shadow all the time.
- Removed collision boxes from bookshelves in cabin. You can now view, read, and grab the books on the shelves without having to go into the menu. You will still have to go into the menu to place books, though. If anyone has an issue with books falling off the shelf, please report it! I'll finish cleaning these bookshelves up later.
- Increased the size of the braziers on top of the pillars in the Hall by 10%. I did this because the amount of light being produced didn't match the sources available.
- Updated the texture for the Trophy Hall door. It's now a nicer 2K texture! Thanks to Arrioch for letting me use his textures in Jaggarsfeld!
- To do this, I made a custom mesh from the vanilla one and set a custom texture path for the textures included in Jaggarsfeld Extended. The reason for doing it like this was so the only area effected by the new texture is Jaggarsfeld itself. The vanilla game will not use this texture! So if you like it and want to see the rest of them in the vanilla game (which installing the standalone mod by Arrioch will affect the Trophy Hall's look as well), go check out the Credits section on the Description tab to find out where to get them!
- Fixed Navmesh inside the Hall. It was pretty messy in there! Followers should be able to get around easier now.
This will be the last release for a while as I stated above in my previous post. All in all, it was a fairly big release for it to be mainly just fixes.