Jaggarsfeld Extended (by TechAngel85)

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you going to add more artifact displays?

Welcome to the STEP forums and thanks for taking the time to jump over here to ask.

I want to, yes. I'd like to have a display for every unique item in the game. There is a problem in doing that though. Since the Trophy Hall is loaded all at once, there is a bit of a load for just that one interior space. I have thought about this and being able to add more stuff to the Hall would likely require a bit of a redesign with some sectioned off spaces so that I could put some occlusion panes to prevent performance issues. This is currently not in the plans, but is something that I've thought about.

Weird someone else had the exact same idea, but got ignored! Do a pretty underground waterfall cave and move the shrines down there. Look at that Oblivion DLC where there was a similar thing, but for vampires. Remember it needs a trapdoor hidden with cloth or it ain't ES friendly. 

Sorry, I had planned on doing it last weekend, but real life got busy and my free time has been spent doing things for STEP and The Ruffled Feather. I'm aiming for this weekend again, but no promises.

This release we'll only be a test file. I will not be replacing the main file with it until it's fully completed.

• 4 weeks later...

Any ETA on 2.0? I just found out about this extended mod today and I am very excited that my favorite house mod will be getting improved, but I wish to wait for the next major release to come out so I do not have to go through the trouble of pulling everything out.

Edited by Tykune

None at all. I'm just working on it when I can. The alpha is the closest file to 2.0. It'll remain in alpha until all the changes have been made and tested, but I don't recommend it for play-throughs, unless you don't mind updating it every so often. The update process for the alpha is in the posts on the Nexus page. New users obviously wouldn't have to do this process the first time, but once you start a play-through with the alpha, you'll have to do that update process every time. Depending on how much you have stored and displayed, it can be a long process (couple hours). I'm working on another small update to the alpha that will probably be ready in a day or two.

I'm testing all the alpha changes to a current play-through. So if there ever any issues with the alpha, I'll likely catch them for the next update.

None at all. I'm just working on it when I can. The alpha is the closest file to 2.0. It'll remain in alpha until all the changes have been made and tested, but I don't recommend it for play-throughs, unless you don't mind updating it every so often. The update process for the alpha is in the posts on the Nexus page. New users obviously wouldn't have to do this process the first time, but once you start a play-through with the alpha, you'll have to do that update process every time. Depending on how much you have stored and displayed, it can be a long process (couple hours). I'm working on another small update to the alpha that will probably be ready in a day or two.

I'm testing all the alpha changes to a current play-through. So if there ever any issues with the alpha, I'll likely catch them for the next update.

Awesome, thanks a bunch. Also, I'm not sure where to post this, but there seems to be a CTD bug when you look over the scroll case in the cabin.

I'm not sure if this related to replicate, but I opened the jewelry box then looked over the scroll case, which is where it CTDs every time.

Edited by Tykune

Yes, this is will be completely fixed with the 2.0 release. Right now, it's kinda hacked to be fixed in the alpha (which the scroll storage has been moved to the basement). The activator is not working in the current alpha that's up but I have it fixed and it will be working again in the next alpha release.

Yes, this is will be completely fixed with the 2.0 release. Right now, it's kinda hacked to be fixed in the alpha (which the scroll storage has been moved to the basement). The activator is not working in the current alpha that's up but I have it fixed and it will be working again in the next alpha release.

Fantastic. :) Thanks a dozen for all the hard work you guys have put into the mod.