STEP Recommended MCM Settings

EssArrBee

I'll save any specific recommendations I have for the wiki page, but I have one general recommendation for all MCM menus:

I think it's important to specify the exact name of the menu for each mod, in whatever wiki page(s) the final recommendation list ends up going in. Some are blindingly obvious, but others differ greatly from the name of mod. For example, the menu for Come Together N Out of the Way is named "Nausicaa's Tweaker". Etc.

Edit: It might look good if it was standardized, as maybe the part of the opening title for each recommendation.

Edit 2: Also, I just checked out the wiki page you linked. Looks good, Tech! Should keep everyone's recommendations organized, for sure.

Yes, these are settings without descriptions and I've searched for most of them on the mod pages.

EDIT: I completely overlooked the tips in Wonders of Weather so I just filled in the descriptions for this one. Need to research Lock Overhaul, Nausica's Tweaker, SkyUI, and Wet and Cold.

I filled in descriptions for Lock Overhaul as best I could, but I'm not sure which skill levels it is referencing in the smash locks sections so I left a comment in italics that his needs research. I'm going to bed so I'll dig through some more of this tomorrow.

Now this is interesting. Did you know you can press Left Alt to switch between the inventory and magic menus? Press I to open inventory, then press Left Alt to switch to the magic menu, and Left Alt to switch back to inventory.