Difficult to Understand

ray0071

Question

If I could make a suggestion it would be to make the guide easier to understand.  

Example:  2.B Clean the Update ESM - I got stuck on it because what the instruction were stating was not what I was encountering with Mod Organizer.  

When someone knowledgeable creates a guide, they can tend to skip over details which they assume others know.  For those who rely heavily on the guide, this is a huge problem.  

To be clear - I appreciate the work everyone has put into this project.  Huge respect to all of you.  My comments are just my own personal views/feedback.

RayT

• +1 1

Users of the Clear and Present Danger guide for Fallout 3 have sometimes reported the same problems when following the guide section on cleaning vanilla esm files, by the way.  The cleaning section of the guide was taken from the Skyrim guide and edited. I'm not sure what the differences in system setup were for the users who received the different behavior.