XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended (by Groovtama)

EssArrBee

I have a question, while the mod seems stable enough I wonder how much performance is being eaten by the active cloaking scripts that manage weapon/quiver styles. Personally I have disabled them, since running Requiem, Dual Sheath Redux and DynDoLOD already brings script performance down to a non-acceptable level.

Also I'm conflicted between using vanilla papyrus values, and the slightly tweaked ones to help with script latency. I need to test everything with Elephant's script latency tester when I have time. Typically latency is at ~60ms on average with spikes up to 200ms when the frame rate dips anywhere below 45fps, removing graphical mods doesn't seem to matter and I can't get any further smoothness from ENBoost since I hit a wall with what I can do with it.

I can't remember exactly, but I think there's a certain calculation on how much time per frame you're supposed to allow, this and second paragraph belong in another thread though.

Edited by EntropyZ

I have a question, while the mod seems stable enough I wonder how much performance is being eaten by the active cloaking scripts that manage weapon/quiver styles. Personally I have disabled them, since running Requiem, Dual Sheath Redux and DynDoLOD already brings script performance down to a non-acceptable level.

Also I'm conflicted between using vanilla papyrus values, and the slightly tweaked ones to help with script latency. I need to test everything with Elephant's script latency tester when I have time. Typically latency is at ~60ms on average with spikes up to 200ms when the frame rate dips anywhere below 45fps, removing graphical mods doesn't seem to matter and I can't get any further smoothness from ENBoost since I hit a wall with what I can do with it.

I can't remember exactly, but I think there's a certain calculation on how much time per frame you're supposed to allow, this and second paragraph belong in another thread though.

All scripts run event driven.

So between 0 and alot.

Cloak is just, OnHit add the magic effect to the actor, if it is already on the actor it does nothing.

Magic Effect, runs on alot of Events, some are triggered by the player like changing something in RaceMenu or MCM that affects PC\NPCs, also the actor equipping objects (the script jumps over almost all code if there is no change needed), or when an update was delayed because the player was in first person so on the swtich from first to third person. 

Edited by Groovtama

All scripts run event driven.

So between 0 and alot.

Cloak is just, OnHit add the magic effect to the actor, if it is already on the actor it does nothing.

Magic Effect, runs on alot of Events, some are triggered by the player like changing something in RaceMenu or MCM that affects PC\NPCs, also the actor equipping objects (the script jumps over almost all code if there is no change needed), or when an update was delayed because the player was in first person so on the swtich from first to third person. 

That answer was perfect, thank you.

• 1 month later...

the last modification since 6 weeks

Version 3.77

(2016-02-24)
- Updated the XPMSE RaceMenu Pose Script
- Removed resctrictions for Sword and Board animations

Version 3.76

(2016-02-07)
- Corrected a condition for one-handed weapons on hips and shield on back
- Added a recheck and restart routine so XPMSE starts on New Games without Save and Reload

Version 3.75

(2016-01-28)
- Removed restriction for dual sheath animations (I don't care if you use a vanilla game)
- Added fomod typo fixes by adelinadragonborn

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello

I have a question about the load order in the left pannel of Mod Organizer ; this is more a general question so I may be on the wrong topic, if so I'm sorry.

In the STEP guide XPMS is listed in the fixes with high priority while FNIS and Dual Sheath Redux are at the bottom with low priority. I like to follow the STEP representation with "blocks" for fixes, interface, landscapes, etc

I finally managed to install the whole stuff XPMSE (+all requierements) + FNIS PCEA2 + DSR + other animations, and now I see all those mods as a big block I like to move alltogether.

So my question: where should I put all that stuff (at the very beginning? at the end?) or is it better to dispatch those mods? Sorry if this seems a silly question :blush:

On a side note: sometimes the equip/unequip animations with dual wielding are not correctly renderred, I have to switch weapons/spells/shield and revert to have the good animations. I don't know if this is a common problem, I thought I should share some feedback.

Otherwise great mods thank you

Just make sure nothing is conflicting with the XPMSE skeleton. You will see a red "-" next to a lightning bolt if something is overriding it.

Try just putting XPMSE (with prerequisites before it) in the same places as STEP does with XPMS. See if anything conflicts.