XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended (by Groovtama)

EssArrBee

Helpful suggestions are always welcome. Speaking of which...

I just noticed the original post suggests installing selecting None for the Skeleton Rig Map option. I recommend changing this to Skeleton Rig Map (HDT) since the None option installs a much older skeleton rig map that might introduce compatibility issues.

This was one of the reasons I became more confused as that sticky was by EssArrBee who I believe to be a pretty well respected member of the community. I hope if the recommendation is indeed incorrect that I've helped in some way to find the mistake as I'm sure I'll have to look up this info again some time when my brain fails me. Thanks for your hard work guys, I for one highly appreciate what you do. :D

I was under the impression the HDT skeleton was just for HDT mods.

No, Groovtama explains it fairly well on Page 3 in this thread. The Skeleton Rig Map (HDT) option is the default skeleton rig map that supports HDT physics. The None option installs an older XPMSE 1.9 skeleton rig map for backwards compatibility with older animations but Groovtama does not recommend using this older skeleton rig map.

This has been in SR:LE for a long time, by the way. The installation recommendations there are almost identical to the ones that Greg uses; the only difference is that SR:LE uses the Style Randomizer.

I agree with others that this would definitely be a useful addition to STEP.

• 1 year later...