Warburgs Detailed Paper World Map (by Warburg)

Besidilo

Ok I've achieved to fix it, by re-downloading and re-installing it !!!  :woot:

[guide for noobs] 

in MO, I've deleted the old installation, than I've downloaded all files, options included, so:

1) Texture 2

2) Beta Dragonborn - Addon

3) Dawnguard - Addon

4) No Player Marked for Texture 2 - Addon

then I've installed everything on the same folder, which I've called Warburgs 3D Paper World Map - Texture 2 - original

So, obviously, after that you have installed the first package (texture2), you have to keep the same name for all other option and, obviously, use the Merge option.

can i ask did you extract the BSA or leave it packed cos i'v e tried both textures and still got fog i am serious think of going back to a quailty world map cos it bugging me do much

The installation of the mods isn't as important as the order in the left-hand pane of MO, as any mod with the same filenames can be installed and placed accordingly to provide the game with the correct files.

e.g. this mod provides the following files from the initial install of the "Texture 2" option:

• Warburg's 3D Paper World Map - Texture 2.ini (0 kb)
  • Warburg's 3D Paper World Map - Texture 2.bsa (67016 kb)
  • Warburg's 3D Paper World Map - Texture 2.esp (37 kb)

Then the "beta Dragonborn - Addon" provides these files:

• Warburg's 3D Paper World Map - Dragonborn.bsa (12853 kb)
  • Warburg's 3D Paper World Map - Dragonborn.esp (8 kb)

Completely separate files so it will make no difference if these are merged into the first or not, for convenience sake they should be.

The "Dawnguard - Addon" adds this file:

• warburg's 3d paper world map - dawnguard.esp (12 kb)

Again, no conflict here, but easier to merge it into the first install.

The "No Player Marked for Texture 2 - Addon" is a different matter as it has this file:

• Warburg's 3D Paper World Map - Texture 2.bsa (67016 kb)

Clearly a different version of the original texture BSA and MUST be merged into the first install or, if you want to keep them separate, active in the left-hand pane with a higher priority, ie. lower in the window,, than the initial install.

Assuming MO is handling your archives AND all of them are active (check the "Archives" tab) AND all the plugins are loaded there should be no issue. Extracting the BSAs will only be obscuring any LO issues that you might be having.

Of course there might also be other issues at play here such as graphics drivers or ENB settings or such like, for the sake of this discussion I'm addressing only the mod in question.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I have spent all day trying to install this mod into SRLE extended, its frustrating the hell out of me! as there are no instructions on how to install on the SRLE Extended page, can anyone help me with a step by step install of this mod? 

I have spent all day trying to install this mod into SRLE extended, its frustrating the hell out of me! as there are no instructions on how to install on the SRLE Extended page, can anyone help me with a step by step install of this mod? 

what issue have you been having with the mod I found it fairly easy to install and merge everything together.

​Ummmm....... I have now placed the esps at the bottom of my load order and it works :confused:  Thanks â€‹

yeah Warburgs is funning like that just follow the Loot rules I have placed SRLE Extended and they should always end up at the bottom of the load order.