2 replies to this topic

#1 Adonis_VII

Adonis_VII

Knight

• Citizen
  • Pip
  • 335 posts

Posted 19 August 2015 - 11:19 PM

I'm trying to run Oblivion Shader Editor by Timeslip (OBGE fame) found here https://timeslip.chorrol.com/.  I can open a package, but whenever I select and individual pixel or vertex shader I get an error: HRESULT: 0x8007000B.  Google seems to indicate this is an issue with a dll that for will work on x32 bit systems and not x64.  I don't know how to contact Timeslip to ask him, so I figured someone on STEP may have an idea of how to fix this issue or to contact him or someone who might know.  I plan on the obvious short term fix of borrowing an old x32 OS laptop, but I don't have one of my own.

Edited by Adonis_VII, 19 August 2015 - 11:22 PM.

#2 zilav

zilav

Knight

• Mod Author
  • Pip
  • 374 posts

Posted 20 August 2015 - 03:34 AM

There are several mos for Oblivion that edit shaders and OBMM installer handles that .sdp patching itself. However I don't see any point in editing shaders yourself when you can install Oblivion Reloaded and tweak almost eveything shader related.

#3 Adonis_VII

Adonis_VII

Knight

• Citizen
  • Pip
  • 335 posts

Posted 20 August 2015 - 03:54 AM

Actually, I wasn't trying to edit Oblivion shaders but look at Fallout shaders out of curiosity. Since Fallout's sdp are also 2.0 and 3.0, I figured it was worth a shot.  I was able to see the individual pixel and vertex shaders in the fallout sdp like I could with the oblivion packages so they're similar enough to get somewhere, but both resulted in the above error.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: oblivion

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users