W3R: The Wild Hunt Revisited is the Witcher 3 equivalent to my much-lauded Skyrim Revisited: Legendary Edition mod guide. I absolutely love The Witcher 3 and consider it one of the best games to be released in recent memory. That said, there are many things to improve upon in it and with the mod tools being released on August 14, 2015 I decided to write up a companion guide.
I've spent a fair bit of time getting the guide into a state where I think it is ready to begin sharing with all of you. It is not completed and will be updated over time as I decide more components to add and/or graphics tweaks to use similar to how my Skyrim guide has been.
Feedback and discussion via this thread is welcome and appreciated. Enjoy everyone.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
Q: How do I get NMM to download The Witcher 3 mods while I am using MO to download Skyrim mods via the download with manger button on the Nexus?
1. Install Nexus Mod Manager with file associations all turned off in the installer.
2. Run nxmhandler.exe in your Mod Organizer directory.
3. Right click a blank spot and select "Add".
4. Select "Other" then point it to Nexus Mod Manager (NexusClient.exe) and click [OK].
5. Double click "Other" in the main window and rename it to witcher3.
6. Enjoy. If for some reason it doesn't work, click [Register Active] to make sure this is the nxm handler in use.