W3R: The Wild Hunt Revisited (Witcher 3)

Neovalen

really dont know what i am doing wrong when it come to installing friendly hub every time I install it the keyboard and mouse controls completey break (expect for F3 this still works) with game and the only way to get out is to

CTRL, ALT, DEL

I have watched Gopher's video of friendly hud and still the keyboard and mouse controls break so help would be useful really want to get that mod working. i've only so far installed the no talk icon mod.

Uninstalling all mods and and reinstalling only friendly hub got is working

Edited by Darth_mathias

his does the order in which you install mods matter ie your guide say to install auto loot before friend hud does it matter if it is done the other way round?

No, order does not matter. This is actually stated at the top of the mod list.

@Neo - I noticed you do your patches by manually editing the scripts (me too, always the best way!). Here's a very handy Notepad++ plugin that will recognise .ws script language in NP++

https://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/357/?

Looks handy. :)

W3R: The Wild Hunt Revisited

W3R: The Wild Hunt Revisited is the Witcher 3 equivalent to my much-lauded Skyrim Revisited: Legendary Edition mod guide. I absolutely love The Witcher 3 and consider it one of the best games to be released in recent memory. That said, there are many things to improve upon in it and with the mod tools being released on August 14, 2015 I decided to write up a companion guide.

I've spent a fair bit of time getting the guide into a state where I think it is ready to begin sharing with all of you. It is not completed and will be updated over time as I decide more components to add and/or graphics tweaks to use similar to how my Skyrim guide has been.

Feedback and discussion via this thread is welcome and appreciated. Enjoy everyone.

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):

Q: How do I get NMM to download The Witcher 3 mods while I am using MO to download Skyrim mods via the download with manger button on the Nexus?

A:

1. Install Nexus Mod Manager with file associations all turned off in the installer.

2. Run nxmhandler.exe in your Mod Organizer directory.

3. Right click a blank spot and select "Add".

4. Select "Other" then point it to Nexus Mod Manager (NexusClient.exe) and click [OK].

5. Double click "Other" in the main window and rename it to witcher3.

6. Enjoy. If for some reason it doesn't work, click [Register Active] to make sure this is the nxm handler in use.

Neo, how about when I already have NMM installed and handling the links? Is there a way to sort it out?

Hi Neo i am wanting to change the key binding For Auto loot from default U to Hold E that way all interact and looting is on one key (also i have decide to use the herbs only option of autoloot) is this possible and if so how do i do it? I also have the mod extended key option mod installed https://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/16/?

Edited by Darth_mathias

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Neo i was wondering how badly mod breaking is the lastest patch I know is is huge like 15gb. It just have finally got my mods working the way I want I want, I am finally playing the game and really enjoying it.

I really dont want to stop playing update then have to spend age sorting out mods instead of actually playing the game.

for reference Mod I have installed (so far)

Auto loot

better Icons

Friendly hud

No dirt lens effect

No sword Swin Trails Effect

No talk Icon

Oil Indicator

Remove Screen Water Drops.

Edited by Darth_mathias