W3R: The Wild Hunt Revisited (Witcher 3)

Neovalen

For whatever reason, the meditation for preparations doesn't work anymore.  I tried remapping the hotkey, but no success (mapped it, but doesn't start meditation).  What and how can I reset so the mod works without messing up my save file?

As per manual mod instructions, I repasted mod content content into Input.settings and user.settings files and that seemed to do the trick.  Really odd that it got wiped out.  Perhaps resetting to default hotkeys did it.  I was having trouble selecting the crossbow, I reset to default which fixed the crossbow selection but messed up this mod.

Would uninstalling the mod and reinstalling it achieving the same result? Perhaps... 

• 2 weeks later...

So a couple of things. 

I couldn't get the Modkit/Modkitchen to repckage "Lore Friendly Witchers", so I just dumped all the different Geralt mods and replaced them with the "Butcher of Blaviken" mod which seems to do most of the same things, but as an AOI package.  

My main issue is that for some reason Friendly Meditation is not merging properly with Friendly HUD, Friendly Stash, or Preparations.  I had to make a lot of manual merges (6+) on top of the two the guide advises, and I have no idea if I made the right call.  

My main issue is that for some reason Friendly Meditation is not merging properly with Friendly HUD, Friendly Stash, or Preparations.  I had to make a lot of manual merges (6+) on top of the two the guide advises, and I have no idea if I made the right call.  

That's odd. All of those mods are by Wasteland Ghost, and she takes pains to ensure that all of her stuff plays well together. What do you mean they're not merging properly? You're not trying to merge "Non-Bundled XML" or "Bundled Text", are you?

Has anyone figured out the issues with nitpickers patch? So many people on the nexus page are complaining about long dialogue loading issues and swear they are under the mod limit and that the issue happens with only nitpickers installed.

I am using the latest version by mattiiz (user version that removes tucked hair and neck seam bug. You can find it in comments) and I have NO issues with long dialogue loading. What are these people talking about?

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for this guide (as with any Neovalen-created guide)! I was a little apprehensive about it because of the inclusion of Ghost Mode (I'm a sap that isn't out to play on hardest difficulties), but it is such a well made mod that it can be customized to any difficulty you want. While it is sure to appease the hard-core crowd, more casual players shouldn't be scared of this guide - all the major gameplay mods (Ghost Mode, Friendly Meditation, Preparations) can have any setting tweaked or completely disabled in-game, so this guide can be used as-is even if you don't want some of the changes. Glorious. Obviously, kudos to Wasteland Ghost for such awesome mods too.

hey guys need advice I am tryng to create the Feline enhanced Boots I have the diagram the quest says it is cleared but they are not show up in my crafting menu any advice would helpful

Have you tried to add the schematics via console? The enhanced boots should be

additem('Witcher Lynx Boots Upgrade schematic 2')

I have tried can't get the console to show up

Weird.

Just to be sure: You did add to the "general.ini" in the bin/config/base folder of your witcher installation the following line, right?

[General]

DBGConsoleOn=true

If you have a non-English keyboard, the key to activate the console might be hard to find. AFAIK, it's the 'ö'-key on a German keyboard. It can also be the '@' and '§'.

Edited by thommaal

• 3 weeks later...

Has anyone figured out the issues with nitpickers patch? So many people on the nexus page are complaining about long dialogue loading issues and swear they are under the mod limit and that the issue happens with only nitpickers installed.

I am using the latest version by mattiiz (user version that removes tucked hair and neck seam bug. You can find it in comments) and I have NO issues with long dialogue loading. What are these people talking about?

Nah man. no luck as of now :(