Rustic Clothing (by Gamwich)

sheershaw

I dunno about that Octo - I think it hits a nice balance. The darkness of it is fine in my estimation - too light, and I'd think that the people of Skyrim actually did LAUNDRY every day or something. That's can't be true, since I've yet to see a SINGLE clothesline.

Poor English, sorry. i'll try my best

if i would like to find a negative point, i would agree with shadriss. Perhaps just a little bit too clean, not too light. But it's often the case with clothes in sKyrim. they are generally not enough dirty. Fallout 4 modders have changed that.

For exemple, all long clothes must have the lowest part very dirty because of the ground. if you want to respect the lore, sometimes, a litle bit more logic would be nice for all texture modders.

But it's just my opinion. I know many gamers don't take care about this small fact. And i really appreciate this gamwich mod.

i would like to see one day a mod clothes where the quality change Under rain etc..., the same for the ground. It's possible, some other games dit it. Perhaps for the next one (if it is published one day)

Edited by Mandalay

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This makes the clothing more consistent with the other retextures. STEP does a good job of armours and mage robes, but I just did the 'Mind of Madness' quest before installing this mod and couldn't stand the low-res "Fine Clothes" you get forced to wear.

Gamwich just posted that once he finishes the vanilla clothing (he only has the robes to go) he will start work on the DLC clothing! This would no doubt include the HF children's clothing, DG Moth Priest robes and the DB Dunmer outfits, Telvanni and Cultist robes. Honestly I am a huge fan of this overhaul. When viewed in game the clothes look stunning. There is no comparison to vanilla. It will be interesting to see what he does with the College Robes.

• +1 2

Depending on what he does with those, this may be the easy way to get the EotW Robes out of the lineup I run... one less mod to worry about, so to speak. Either way, I know this was marked for testing, but has it gone anywhere else since then?

• 1 month later...

Sample screenshots of vanilla / Rustic clothing for your viewing pleasure.

Adept

y3mBhSrVIwmag3Pp1r3Q2TjE2W0I2ry60yX1IklAy3mkxJ-Zf5jziRFa2ay-mnsA_-mhkYLXQViWn12O

Apprentice

y3mZaZVVctcKiFDqvuP-qbsaz-h0D6vEIrMXTGLUy3mrZjgVFRnI8BhCRoXENQ__IYpGQ2NNpuxMnLBe

Barkeeper

y3m9gtR1SZs8P5EWxQn8kibHOimKgn5mx_dNxMT_y3mIGQKRzDTIXP9nnewO05iwBJopsCf-Nod3ksKE

Belted Tunic

y3mE8TJrrR_IPjAheFXbRsEWnhmcUYP-0cf74Prly3mwytc--cIcTknIcWDpBoOvbsto-KlHHPOORiP5

Black Mage

y3mhbRPRXYuY3hwwx1Jiaw0kzbDO71uLkRWi5WEky3mCqGP_KUdvrM1OQA_IqGd6ELhGIonjR4LAt73C

Blacksmith

y3mGZ_5cfEcXQ0YWDx9dWjJtM26hNOiQ_ZMd5IGpy3mJSOptPXAb8xNDYRYHF5rSRYw8NZ5gkGg9EJjp

Chef

y3mk_YFnePNThxLNpt-4JbcIZd7eUyFkGTSugQhBy3mQkdAq9vYGISSjm7ZSVU8ddWw6inkrZ3nA8aFN

Cicero

y3mSCrfWgCX6iTvt77QMOuR9NAxi3aZjhC5WUpuUy3mCuOsNJtXd_OMW4-EnIH3NLJ68zWYnALSndO8j

Emperor

y3mKvpupwsZof7xYKFkSC0f6v-qXCnBeTJdzNEWWy3mgvSFB-4oM6MytrPr1vsc9GScjWYR9xqzTFAbz

Hammerfell

y3mrHL8kXuFsX2N-w4wlPzEbyP1QvRSUJdKI33LCy3mw7K1ARl0wmNIejl_Rlf72qCt7sFc201esi8PG

Merchant

y3mQIdy5bGyiExLgjQoleiyg17QVzTeGFLdOr9MBy3mBOrTICujhbF9Kl_zwDluMMgiW5F5cLrSZBuxn

Miner

y3mGl6XkTPxmwYYQ0Pc-gNwSOggxFN1iCS-IKDv4y3m5YJ4XtAPMX999XF_kZPIepqbPezTcdx6KJ9xQ

Monk

y3m-4AT3UrE9x-83Kzn6RaFqap3kNbTknIwILWrVy3mUz08OLP8H5JTRYlaIFNKmE1n7WHhze_2cQEu-

Mourner

y3mttce-9L7d__a_dBV-M6ZiqjBCJRlBgfy7hPDcy3m-AosioGoRWttQyCdnqSuFZFb4wTl0M6KKoWpu

Mythic Dawn

y3m5ENQ0lBwX_Udnw0hVj6oA4fCPNDiLGaVfq47Fy3mdUZHvGRq9Bi1PTs8FJzSnKuHON7P7icLwg77h