Rustic Clothing (by Gamwich)

sheershaw

Just vanilla

EDIT: Sorry, I was trying to do 10 things at once and I just realized what you're really asking. These are comparisons between vanilla and Rustic Clothes. The conflicts are as follows:

• Wench Outfit - Static Mesh Improvement Mod
  • Monk Hood - Clothing and Clutter Fixes
  • Blacksmith Shoes - Skyrim HD
  • Blacksmith Outfit - Skyrim HD
  • Barkeep Outfit - Skyrim HD

I haven't taken a screenshot of the Wench outfit, but I'll circle back around to try to get a comparison of the blacksmith and barkeep outfits to compare these two with vanilla, Syrim HD, and Realistic Clothing.

I know that the Skyrim HD blacksmith is totally out for me. A big thing with that is the way the clothes stretch while bending over a workbench. The compares look promising. I like that the cook and barkeep outfits cleaned up the aprons a bit. It makes more sense to me that they would not keep themselves so dirty, despite the fact that aprons are meant to get dirty. With the functions in Skyrim, the barkeep shouldn't really get dirty, and the cook seems to only exist as an elite office in the palaces of the jarls, and as such should look his station.

The conflicts are as follows:

... Monk Hood - Clothing and Clutter Fixes...

As I recall, does he not recommend USING CCF alongside this mod? Maybe I recall incorrectly, but if that's the case, I'd say any conflict is likely intentional.

Yes, he does recommend using Clothing and Clutter Fixes to use the female Ulfric outfit and the new color variations of the monk hoods. Perhaps "conflict" wasn't quite the word I should have used here. What I meant is that pretty much everything other these few are pure vanilla.

• 2 weeks later...

I've ran around Riverwood and Whiterun looking at all of the texture for this mod. They're not bad, but I do wish they are a bit lighter. Compared to vanilla, they're quite a bit darker all the way around. Though the detailing is superior with Gamwich. The combination between dark and clean just makes them stand out a bit against the other textures in the game.

I'm already a big fan of the mages mod that we have in STEP and have advocated for the inclusion of the corresponding Dragonborn mod. We could use the STEP version regardless and just overwrite Gamwich's if the rest of the clothes are better than what we currently have. The STEP version incorporates the symbols from each school of magic on to it's type of robe.