Rustic Clothing (by Gamwich)

sheershaw

If you compared the 4K version to the 2K version you wouldn't think it was overkill either. No, that's not a joke.  :;):

It's all a matter of what's important to the individual modder, and the capabilities of the computer that they are running the game on. Some people care a lot about graphics and appearance, and some people only care about gameplay. That's the great thing about Skyrim... there are mod authors who cater to all tastes.

• +1 2

Yes, Hearthfires clothing only consists of the Children clothes variants. Not a lot to that DLC as far as clothing is concerned.

Dawnguard clothing consists of 4 folder, 3 of which I've done, and that's what I put up yesterday.... Blind Moth Priest, Bloody Prisoner, and Vampire Simple Clothes (AKA Bloody Clothes). The leather "armor" clothing for vampires is what's remaining for that DLC.

Edited by Gamwich

I'm with Tech on this one - the quality difference between Gam's textures and the original and HRDLC versions simply defies words. They look right in game, they don't stick out in any way that I've seen, and I simply can't go back to the old ugly. Core to the bone.

• 1 month later...