Disabling and/or uninstall Frostfall and iNeed

JUNKdeLUXE

Question

Just having received my new PC, I really wanted to get back to modding Skyrim and I've just completed the full Skyrim:Revisited - Legendary Edition.. so far I like it (although it takes some time to load). What I don't like is having to micromanage my character and quickly got irritated by the features that these survival immersion mods (Frostfall and iNeed) added.

Can I safely disable and/or uninstall these mods without fubaring (****ed Up Beyond Any Repair) my install? Please have in mind that I will also be adding REGS and PerMa (as well as a few other mods, player homes etc).

Thanks in advance :D

2 answers to this question

You can disable both in the MCM but it's also safe to uninstall them. You might have a Complete Crafting Overhaul - Frostfall patch installed (CCO_Frostfall patch or something similar) so if you uninstall Frostfall you need to disable that esp too. I would recommend starting a new game if you are planning to make such significant changes

• +1 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines, Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.