Dragonborn DLC Trailer Released

Yep, this looks like a winner, as it ties Skyrim into the larger context of Tamriel (specifically Morrowind), which is fantastic.

Morrowind was definitely my favorite TES construct, so I'd love to see more of it with the enhanced graphics and physics.

This and Halo 4 will be competing for all of my play time :P

I'm not sure the Dragonborn DLC will have sufficient draw to pull me from Mechwarrior Online for any large period of time, but I'll probably get it anyways just to get the dragon riding.

I never finished Morrowind or Oblivion even though I own both of them... (blasphamy I know) so far only Skyrim has kept my interest this long. The quality of the Skyrim mods has been amazing though and kept me interested.

I'm not sure the Dragonborn DLC will have sufficient draw to pull me from Mechwarrior Online for any large period of time, but I'll probably get it anyways just to get the dragon riding.

I did not know that anything Mechwarrior was still available! I used to love that game. Guess I'll have to check it out (it must still behave like a simulator though or I will not engage).

I never finished Morrowind or Oblivion even though I own both of them... (blasphamy I know) so far only Skyrim has kept my interest this long. The quality of the Skyrim mods has been amazing though and kept me interested.

I'm just the opposite.  I played the ever-loving **** out of Morrowind and Oblivion (at least a thousand hours each) but I still haven't done the Dark Brotherhood, Civil War, or Main Storyline for Skyrim.  Hopefully between Dust514 and AC3 I'll find some time to actually finish it during winter break.

I'm not sure the Dragonborn DLC will have sufficient draw to pull me from Mechwarrior Online for any large period of time' date=' but I'll probably get it anyways just to get the dragon riding.[/quote']

I did not know that anything Mechwarrior was still available! I used to love that game. Guess I'll have to check it out (it must still behave like a simulator though or I will not engage).

I'm having a blast with it. It's a F2P game though so might be a bit of a grind before you can get your "owned"(i.e. customizable) mechs but once your there the game is golden. The key to winning is teamwork and there are many many many viable tactics.

I'm not sure the Dragonborn DLC will have sufficient draw to pull me from Mechwarrior Online for any large period of time' date=' but I'll probably get it anyways just to get the dragon riding.[/quote']

I'm having a blast with it. It's a F2P game though so might be a bit of a grind before you can get your "owned"(i.e. customizable) mechs but once your there the game is golden. The key to winning is teamwork and there are many many many viable tactics.

Looks pretty fun, I'm downloading it now :D  What's your username?  I'm Farlo (shocking, aint it?)

Looks pretty fun' date=' I'm downloading it now :D  What's your username?  I'm Farlo (shocking, aint it?)[/quote']

Neovalen.... shock and awe, shock AND awe.

I didn't like MO that much' date=' but spent a fair amount of hours testing it anyway. Not but compared to Hawken, which just seemed too fast paced for a mech sim.[/quote']

Which part did you not like? Obviously its still in beta phase and will likely remain so until march or so of next year when community warfare (star map and factional combat) is introduced. Right now I'll grant you it's just a simple drop and fight sim.

I didn't like MO that much' date=' but spent a fair amount of hours testing it anyway. Not but compared to Hawken' date=' which just seemed too fast paced for a mech sim.[/quote'']

Which part did you not like? Obviously its still in beta phase and will likely remain so until march or so of next year when community warfare (star map and factional combat) is introduced. Right now I'll grant you it's just a simple drop and fight sim.

I'd say broken match-making, lack of actual teamwork if you don't have a proper team, mediocre graphics, steep learning curve, trial vs custom mechs, to name a few culprits of the beta. The pay-to-play system doesn't appeal to me either.

It's interesting that a new Steam ID popped up with the name of "The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim", and it is 72869. If you use that ID on steampowered.com it redirects to the actual ID of 72850, so I'm guessing it's a place holder for something. My first guess is for Dragonborn, but their current DLC's are in the 200000 range. Now I'm very curious.