Dragonborn DLC Trailer Released

I wish they would at least let us know what the plan was.  It's hard to convince myself to get back into it if every DLC means all the mods I'll be using need to update, possibly knocking some mods aside, necessitating a clean save, etc. etc....

I wish they would at least let us know what the plan was.  It's hard to convince myself to get back into it if every DLC means all the mods I'll be using need to update' date=' possibly knocking some mods aside, necessitating a clean save, etc. etc....[/quote']

Nobody is forcing you to play the DLC on release.

I wish they would at least let us know what the plan was.  It's hard to convince myself to get back into it if every DLC means all the mods I'll be using need to update' date=' possibly knocking some mods aside' date=' necessitating a clean save, etc. etc....[/quote'']

Sir, I will have you know that with every DLC release Bethesda has sent a elite team of mercenaries to my house.  This team then proceeds to hold me at gunpoint until I have played, finished and enjoyed every single release ;)

In all seriousness, I just think it would be nice to see what their roadmap is so I can say, "Yes, this is when I plan to spend a week putting everything together."  I've not actually played any DLC yet; I've been sitting back and waiting to see when it might be best to take the plunge...

For all intents and purposes, "But I hate waiting, whine whine whine" ;D

I wish they would at least let us know what the plan was.  It's hard to convince myself to get back into it if every DLC means all the mods I'll be using need to update' date=' possibly knocking some mods aside' date=' necessitating a clean save, etc. etc....[/quote'']

With the successful assassination of Skyrim Unplugged, it will be hard for the world to get back on its feet. :(

With the successful assassination of Skyrim Unplugged, it will be hard for the world to get back on its feet. :(

After upgrading to the latest Steam client, my Automatic Updates setting for Skyrim was not reset. I'm hoping that they have finally fixed this nonsense of not allowing us to prevent updates with their own option and Skyrim Unplugged will just become unnecessary.