[WIP] Merge Plugins Standalone {PUBLIC BETA}

Mator

Question

Merge Plugins Standalone has been publicly released

To get the latest version (v2.1.1) you'll have to download from Nexus Mods. I'll be pushing the new version onto the backend in a few days (I just want to encourage people to download from the Nexus so they can endorse it).

This thread is now effectively closed.

Thanks,

- Mator

Edited by Mator
  • +1 1

Mator

I myself am suffering from Deuteranopia for instance, which is basically problem seeing enough difference between green, yellow and red colors. Maybe have soemthing like Green, Yellow, Red instead.

Again just a suggestion.

Seconded. I too have difficulties distinguishing colour combos sometimes. The greater the difference, the easier the distinction.

Nope it's in a finished state. It tells me "There aren't any merges to build or rebuild" even though I have a merge in Merges tab that contains the .esp I mentioned previously, and has never been built.

I have had trouble with other programs, like the CK which was unique to me, so I wouldn't be surprised if I have something on my PC that just screws with certain programs.

I am going to do a test on my portable OS USB stick for various programs so might as well add this and MO to the list to see if it is my current desktop PC setup that is screwed up.

I don't think it has anything to do with script fragments.  If the merge is really Green, then you may be having some kind of bug.  Can you contact me on Steam so I can help you work through this?

My steam is matortheeternal.

Seconded. I too have difficulties distinguishing colour combos sometimes. The greater the difference, the easier the distinction.

I have a planned feature that will make every color in the application customizable by users from an INI file.  I'll then provide optional downloads for people with different types of color blindness.

Edited by Mator

Ok will do.

I did have some being able to being merged but looking at other users reports I should have been able to merge a lot more. I'm following STEP Extended to the letter as I need to have it installed for projects I'm working on.

That feature would be the best solution. Instead of getting users saying "this should be done can you update it" alot for such a feature as notification colors and/or other things like that, which doesn't really bring any thing that useful to the table.

I have a planned feature that will make every color in the application customizable by users from an INI file.  I'll then provide optional downloads for people with different types of color blindness.

Excellent, all you need to add now is an ini to handle user's stupidity and this will be perfect! :woot: