Supplemented textures of the male shrouded armor (by SteelSnake12)

Frushtek

There's another retexture for this armor that I'm keeping an eye on for Core. Just waiting for the male version to be released and that one will be tested against Core.

It's a HD retex, where this one looks like vanilla textures that have been painted. I haven't looked at them directly, though, so they may not be.

I agree with you assessment, but given that it was, until you said another existed, the only one to address this, I wasn't going to be picky. I dropped it in for texture comparison purposes, and while the STEP Texture pack provides one, I'm not able to see it in MO due to it being in a BSA. I am assuming, from your comments, that it's the original. If you have another one on the hook, perhaps you could link for comparative purposes?

I've seen that one too, but this one is finished as it is. I'm not really a fan of "eventually". Since most mods "eventually" end up unfinished. Real life can be a bad word sometimes. :D

And btw, who would't want to see Cabal's work finished?! :)

CaBaL finishing the other armors would be outstanding, but that was a given. As to the one you are looking at, given that it only posted a week or so ago, I'm ok with waiting a little longer for something that fixes something I didn't notice was broken. :)