• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 KLWaster

KLWaster

Citizen

• Citizen
  • 21 posts

Posted 17 October 2015 - 04:49 PM

Need help - I have a level 29 character who has just finished Nchardak in the Dragonborn DLC (including the black book trip to Apocrypha), and every time I try to exit the dungeon my game CTDs after the loading screen. The crash is 100% repeatable, and only happens on that loading screen -- I can go back to an older save and go through other loading screens without any issue. 

This is the quest stage where I'm supposed to get ambushed by the dragon Krosulhah, so it is possible there is something crapping out in loading the meshes, textures, etc. for that stage.

System specs can be found here:

https://wiki.step-pr...ter/SystemSpecs

Using MO and SKSE memory blocks. I have run Memory Block Log, but I am nowhere near the memory limit (block 1 is around 192 MB). 

Here is my load order.

Load Order

Here is a Papyrus log of one of the crashes - I can't make heads or tails of it, but hopefully someone can.

Papyrus Log

Any and all help appreciated. 

#2 hishutup

hishutup

Daedric Prince

• VIP-Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,680 posts

Posted 17 October 2015 - 08:28 PM

it could be an error in some plugins, I know Bashed Patch can have some errors when merging some plugins.

I think the errors are when the plugins reference themselves.

#3 KLWaster

KLWaster

Citizen

• Citizen
  • 21 posts

Posted 17 October 2015 - 10:35 PM

Thanks for the suggestion. I eventually found that it was caused by the NiOverride.dll from RaceMenu. If I uninstall RaceMenu, I can go exit the dungeon (although now my character doesn't look right, but that isn't exactly unexpected.) 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ctd, dragonborn

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users