Improved Close Faced Helmets (by navida1)

mothergoose729

If you read the author's comments that rpsgc linked and the next few posts' date=' we determined that the issue came from an incompatibility with any mod that changes the stats of the items (SkyRe in my case).  It works fine under normal STEP conditions' date=' although this conflict is something we need to keep track of and account for down the line with some kind of compatibility patch.[/quote'']

That is exactly what I mean though. This mod overlaps in ways that were unexpected. This should come out before this point IMO. Not a big deal, but I would like to see more testing using the functionality that we have built into the wiki (e.g., mod tickets for example ... or mod pages being created for mods under testing ... created by non-Farlos out there :P. I think that you have created the lion's share, and I know you do a lot of other things to keep this production rolling :yes: ).

I have not been as active with mod-list maintenance lately, so I am not really one to talk I guess.

Tests are usually against Vanilla and STEP, so I'm not entirely surprised that we didn't catch this. 

I didn't know the mod tickets were ready for action, we should definitely try to drive people to that, although a lot of the general support will still have to go through the forums for now since (last I recall) comments for the tickets aren't working and working in the Wiki environment can take some getting used to.  Some noob-friendly documentation for the data we track and how to access it would be fantastic, and I assume most of that falls into the realm of STEP:Main.

• 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Notice:Currently BOSS doesn't recognize the Improved Closefaced Helmets_Legendary.esp, so you will have to manually move it in your load order to come immediately after ExplosiveBoltsVisualized.esp

this part of my load order is like this :

6F  Elemental Staves.esp

70  ExplosiveBoltsVisualized.esp

71  Glass Variants.esp

72  Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp

73  Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp

74  Immersive Weapons.esp

75  Improved Closefaced Helmets_Legendary.esp

76  imp_helm_imp.esp

77  imp_guard_helm.esp

for people like me who add some armor and/or Weapon, "Improved Closefaced Helmets_Legendary.esp" Must be load already after ExplosiveBoltsVizualized, or just befor Imp_Helm_imp.esp.

i think cause of no no support from Improve Closerface Helmets for my mods, that not important, but i prefer to ask.

Get rid of imp_helm_imp.esp and imp_guard_helm.esp since the latest Improved Closefaced Helmets_Legendary.esp covers everything needed for STEP. Then everything else is good.

Improved Closefaced Helmets_Legendary.esp doesn't include those two options.  I think STEP is still recommending at least the imp_helm_imp.esp file, or has that changed?

Get rid of imp_helm_imp.esp and imp_guard_helm.esp since the latest Improved Closefaced Helmets_Legendary.esp covers everything needed for STEP. Then everything else is good.

Improved Closefaced Helmets_Legendary.esp doesn't include those two options.  I think STEP is still recommending at least the imp_helm_imp.esp file, or has that changed?
The only two records different in the imp_helm_imp.esp and the Improved Closefaced Helmets_Legendary.esp had a couple BOD2 lines that conflicted. I was thinking that because the LE plugin still covers those helmets that only the meshes were needed from the optional file and it would keep the BOD2 changes from the main mod. I'm not even sure what that that record subtype does.

I would just like verification that I have installed this mod correctly as per STEP. Here are the related esp's:

16 Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.esp

59 ExplosiveBoltsVisualized.esp

60 Improved Closeface Helmets_Legendary.esp

61 imp_hel.esp (but this is not checked!)

62 imp_helm_dawn.esp

63 imp_helm_imp.esp

64 imp_help_dborn.esp

65 imp_guard_helm.esp

Thank you

I would just like verification that I have installed this mod correctly as per STEP. Here are the related esp's:

62 imp_helm_dawn.esp

63 imp_helm_imp.esp

64 imp_help_dborn.esp

65 imp_guard_helm.esp

Thank you

Get rid of everything but the legendary plugin and you'll be fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

62 imp_helm_dawn.esp

63 imp_helm_imp.esp

64 imp_help_dborn.esp

65 imp_guard_helm.esp

Thank you

Get rid of everything but the legendary plugin and you'll be fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi. The installation instructions on the wiki does not state to disable / remove the unnecessary plugins. Should the instructions be changed?