Step Skyrim LE Patches

DoubleYou

I used to have the extended patch, but now the new installer doesn't give me the option. <sigh> It would be so nice to know WHAT exactly is missing that the extended patch option isn't available.

I have all core mods installed (also the few new additions - BTW, could new additions be marked as such?).

I checked the FOMOD and enabled one file which was disabled for some obscure reason.

Here the list of files required for the extended patch, just in case someone else has the same problem:

ADS.esp
aMidianBorn_ContentAddon.esp
Animated Weapon Enchants.esp
AOS.esp
BetterQuestObjectives.esp
Book Covers Skyrim.esp
Bring Out Your Dead - Legendary Edition.esp
Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp
Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp
Cutting Room Floor.esp
Dawnguard.esm
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
DeadlySpellImpacts.esp
ExplosiveBoltsVisualized.esp
Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp
HearthFires.esm
Improved Combat Sounds v2.2.esp
Invisibility Eyes Fix.esp
RealisticWaterTwo.esp
The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp
TheChoiceIsYours.esp
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.esp

Edited by aragonit

I used to have the extended patch, but now the new installer doesn't give me the option. It would be so nice to know WHAT exactly is missing that the extended patch option isn't available.

I have all core mods installed (also the few new additions - BTW, could new additions be marked as such?).

Go back to Page 1 of this thread and read the original post. The first post includes the plugins required for the Core Patch and the Extended Patch.

I think Immersive Citizens and Hearthfire Extended need to be in the required files. Hearthfire Extended only for Extended.

If those ESPs are required for the Patches, I'll add them and reupload the file whenever Shurah finally uploads the update of IC and you have a chance to check them out. Those dependencies were entirely designed from your Patches Requirements page on the wiki. Since these are two new mods, they would have been missed.

If those ESPs are required for the Patches, I'll add them and reupload the file whenever Shurah finally uploads the update of IC and you have a chance to check them out. Those dependencies were entirely designed from your Patches Requirements page on the wiki. Since these are two new mods, they would have been missed.

I really gotta start keeping my own wiki pages up to date, don't I?

Hello, first, can I say what an awesome development this STEP compilation is from the last time I used STEP (at least a year ago now I think)

Something strange seems to have happened upon my installing the compilation though - once I'd selected all the installer options (hopefully correctly, I believe so anyway), I got the "this mod is already installed, do you want to replace / merge / etc" dialogue box from MO. That was already a bit weird, and not knowing what to do I picked "merge" just out of habit mostly. Anyway, a new mod did not appear in the LH pane of MO at the bottom of the priority order as it usually would, although I suppose that is because I merged - question is, into what existing mod did I merge? I did have a new esp for the STEP extended patch.

Am I being really stupid here?

EDIT: about three seconds after posting this, I thought that maybe I'd merged with the STEP optimised vanilla textures as they have the same mod ID? Seem plausible? Also any way to check this, and if that is indeed what happened I assume I need to reinstall both? Finally, if that was the case, I'd suggest putting an info message somewhere to cover this for future users (yes, it was stupid, but also veeeery easy to do)

EDIT2: confirmed that I merged with the STEP optimised vanilla textures. Reinstalled both.

Edited by jakeslim

Is it normal for TES5 to report this on an error check? It seems to run through all the affected plugins (Skrim esm, NEChildren, BOYD) so I guess it is intentional or my Skyrim esm has got fuddled up.

[00:00] Checking for Errors in [CC] STEP Extended Patch - No ELE.esp
[00:00] DB06 "Breaching Security" [QUST:0001EA55]
[00:00] QUST \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Data \ Quest VMAD \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ Alias ->
[00:00] QUST \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Data \ Quest VMAD \ Script Fragments Quest \ Aliases \ Alias \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ Alias ->
[00:00] QUST \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Data \ Quest VMAD \ Script Fragments Quest \ Aliases \ Alias \ Alias Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ Alias ->
[00:00] QUST \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Data \ Quest VMAD \ Script Fragments Quest \ Aliases \ Alias \ Alias Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ Alias ->
[00:00] QUST \ Objectives \ Objective \ Targets \ Target \ QSTA - Target \ Alias ->
[00:00] QUST \ Objectives \ Objective \ Targets \ Target \ QSTA - Target \ Alias ->
[00:00] NPCOWhiterunNazeem&AhlamSleepHome22x8 [PACK:CC000816]
[00:00] PACK \ Package Data \ Data Input Values \ Value \ PTDA - Target \ Target Data \ Target -> [19033220] < Error: Could not be resolved >