Step Skyrim LE Patches

DoubleYou

With AICIO updating today, I'll have the STEP Patches updated tonight. Your game won't explode until then.

Nice! New Immersive Citizens and a new version of the STEP patch.

You guys must have known that I'd run all my patches and try to call my setup "final" for my new playthrough last night, didn't you? ;-) Oh well, I am excited for the new and shiny!

I assume the STEP patch will have the EBQO-CRF patch hotfix included (from the EBQO page)? That was the one thing I omitted because I wasn't sure how to install it with the compilation.

Thanks for the quick patch update on the heels of the Immersive Citizens update, Ess! :-)

Nice! New Immersive Citizens and a new version of the STEP patch.

You guys must have known that I'd run all my patches and try to call my setup "final" for my new playthrough last night, didn't you? ;-) Oh well, I am excited for the new and shiny!

I assume the STEP patch will have the EBQO-CRF patch hotfix included (from the EBQO page)? That was the one thing I omitted because I wasn't sure how to install it with the compilation.

Thanks for the quick patch update on the heels of the Immersive Citizens update, Ess! :-)

I had been holding off to start a new game until ICAIO was released. Now I'm getting a bunch of mod that are in testing added to a profile.

With a lot of authors having returned to modding for Fallout 4, I'd bet we could get permission from many of them for their older mods now. I'd like to get some of the smaller textures and meshes into the compilation.

Get to asking! :whip:

Ess,

I think the patches need to be loaded after Non-essential Children's plugin. We're not directing our uses to give the patches a priority now and I've been looking around in xEdit. It seems LOOT puts the patch above Non-essential Children and it's causing some overwrites that don't look desired.

Note that I'm using the Extended Non-ELE patch and I am filtering for conflict losers in xEdit.

EDIT:

Looks like there are a few others:

• NARC
  • Whatever Paralyze.esp if front.

V2? We've already updated the patches once, so wouldn't this be v3?

Thanks, but don't need them. I'm using the Extended patches and forwarding any changes needed from the added mods to a custom patch. This helps me to get involved in the plugins a little more so a second pair of eyes is at least on them some of the time. I also do all my testing on an Extended profile, so should everyone else. If it doesn't work in Extended, then it's not going to work for Core. I wonder if our MTs even know how to do some basic patching for the mods they're testing?  :ermm: Speaking of, I didn't think about it until now, but I also found a few forwards between mods that needed to be made. These probably should be taken care of with the Patches...just don't remember what I forwarded. :turned: I'll note any future forwards to keep a record.

I usually have both profiles. I can't make the patches with only the Extended profile. If it's not forwarded then that's probably on purpose. Like there are some things from Relighting Skyrim I don't completely forward because it interferes with CRF.

I always have N++ open and copy paste the formID's I mess with. 

Gotcha, my patch ended up fairly big. I'm going to redo it to note the forwards to see if they should have been in the Patches. I'm going to switch to the ELE version though because a lot of those forwards seemed to be lighting data. I noticed Cutting Room Floor is editing some light placements. I'm feeling RS should win the conflicts, but I'll ask JawZ before doing that.

Okay, I'm done with the updates. I put them in the 2.2.9.2d folder that way it corresponds to the compilation version on the Nexus that we will be using. I have to get up early tomorrow, so I'm not going to do the Nexus upload tonight. 

CRF should win all conflicts with just about any mod since it restores cut content. You don't want a light, that CRF moved to place a door, just floating over it.