This mod improve immersion by giving everyine a name included Dragons if wanted.
It create consistency and make your skyrim story more interesting.
I think this maybe could be an interesting mod for STEP extended
Info from mod page:
- Automatically gives names to generic characters.
- Names are lore-friendly, and appropriate for race and gender.
- Can preserve the NPCs original name as title in brackets (example: "Whiterun Guard" becomes "Menrig [Whiterun Guard]").
- Can refresh the displayed name as soon as it's generated. If this causes stutter, please disable the feature in the MCM.
- Even names dragons! A more complex naming system is in the works to account for the exact type of dragon it is naming.
- Don't like someone's name? Just walk up to them and tap the Assign Name hotkey.
- Fully compatible with DLC and 3rd party mods.
- No known conflicts with any other mod. Any load order works.
- Adds no scripts to objects and uninstalls cleanly.
Edited by xxx78, 28 November 2015 - 02:14 PM.