Cliffracers

rootsrat

https://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/8579

(as you probably noticed I posted quite a few mod suggestions today - these are the mods that I was always using, but I could find them on these forums and thought they're worth sharing)

This mod addds Cliffracers near Morrowind border, which is quite nice touch, brings back memories and also makes sense for those to actually populate those areas... V1.1 adds new recipe and some ingridients, which is fully intact with STEP mission, but this mod is really worth checking out.

Nitpicky lore thing; jiub in dawngaurd claims to have slain all the cliff racers in morrowind. Its all kind of tongue and cheek, so it is not clear if this is supposed to be taken seriously as lore. It is also difficult to know if cliffracers are common throughout all of morrowind, or just the rocky peaks of vvardenfell.

Hmm, true. I admit I didn't throughly check the lore on this subject. And, in fact, I did not play dg yet :)

Something to consider, although I am willing to go that little bit off lore here. I just think it's a nice addition. Of course it's a matter of taste.

Regards.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2