How do I resurrect Mirabella Ervine?

I figured she would end up as a follower once I became Arch-mage but I was wrong. I've tried console commands recycle, resurrect, and every other suggestion I could find on the web. I'm not familiar with the CK but did install it. Before I have a go at digging through it does anyone know how to bring her back?

Thanks.

John

• 2 weeks later...

I've tried console commands recycle, resurrect, and every other suggestion I could find on the web.

I can only assume that you missed this part of my original post.

Is it possible that Mirabella can't be resurrected after she dies of a pre-programmed cause in the game? Has anyone accomplished this task?

I think this is because Mirabella Ervine gives Dragonborn the Labrynthian door knocker in the quest to retrieve the Staff of Magnus after the Arch Mage dies. After the Dragonborn return to the college with the staff, Mirabella Ervine has been removed from the game so she no longer physically exists and cannot be resurrected and enabled by normal means.

You can try player.placeatme 0001C1A0 1 in the console to create a new instance of Mirabella Ervine close to you, but I can't guarantee this will have the desired outcome. She also has a unique voice with a fixed dialog that may provide some challenges.