Wrye bash patch during 2.n messup

migidarra

Question

So i've come across another problem...which is pretty dang big. During the creation of my bashed patch it relocated my Update.esm, Hearthfire.esm, Dragonborn.esm, Dawnguard.esm, TESVEdit folder, and Docs folder into the overwrite folder. It didn't copy it as the files are not located there anymore. I'd like to move those files over but I'd rather get someone who knows more confirm what I need to do before I have to re-install skyrim again, and the 100+ mods for S.T.E.P.

imgur - https://imgur.com/oHYuohn Step Profile

imgur - https://imgur.com/jXlTTZi default profile

"To create the Bashed Patch:

Ensure all your plugins are active in Mod Organizer.Launch Wrye Bash via Mod Organizer.Right click on "bashed patch, 0.esp", and select "Rebuild Patch".At the Deactivate these mods... prompt, click OK.Tick the boxes next to "Merge Patches", "Import Names", "Import Stats", "Tweak Settings", and "Leveled Lists".Highlight "Tweak Settings", and tick the box next to "Crime: Alarm Distance". Optional: tick the box next to "Timescale".Right-click on "Crime: Alarm Distance" and select '1000' and optionally set "Timescale" to a value less than '20' but no less than '10'.Next click [Build Patch] at the bottom of the window to construct the patch based on the current plugin list/order"

1 answer to this question

As mentioned in your previous topic, this a result of xEdit, not Wrye Bash, and is most likely from when you cleaned the DLCs and omitted to move them back. The guide makes mention of the need to do this on most occasions.

When WB is "bashing" records it is completely unaware of the TES5Edit Backups or Docs folders and they should never be touched by that tool.