Weather Fixes by --JawZ--

JawZ

Such edits are happening, I just used my batch edit scripts in TES5EDIT to quickly normalize certain weather values for all weathers. And also because I didn't know if this would be worth doing for STEP at the time.

Per weather changes will come, optimizing the visuals more in-depth per weather without causing issues by while using a 3rd party post-processing tool, such as ENBSeries or ReShade.

Until I get home and can post for real.

Vividian fogs and clouds already make certain changes my fix mod doesn't and they work well together when WeatherFixesload afterwith some xedit forwarding. Just giving you an idea. But i Will work on my own solutions.

• +1 1

Uploaded a new TES5EDIT script to apply Weather corrections made available by Boris to make Ambient lighting better for the ENBSeries Skylighting effect.

TechAngel85

I have forwarded the changes and going to work on Fog properties as well as Dawnguard and Dragonborn weathers for the next release.

Edited by JawZ

• 3 months later...

just came across this topic.

currently i am trying to speed up adaptation for vivid weathers. but there seems to be a bug if the speed is set too high in IS. tried value 300. i would like to go for a near instant adaptation like 150ms (which is minimum in ENB also). if combined with high timescale 33333 for example the adpatation seems to bug out and gets fixed at a max bright value, never changing again, only fix is to restart game.

so i wonder if that is some kind of math error in skyrim engine. and most of all... if that behaviour will happen ingame even with a timescale of 20.

any insights on that by chance?

• 5 months later...
  • 3 years later...