Photo
dropped

Northfire's Skidmarks 1K-2K (by SgtPetterzon)

landscape dragon

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#31 user12980

user12980

Citizen

• Citizen
  • 29 posts

Posted 09 December 2017 - 01:35 PM

Good day.

I plan on using the 1k textures since my laptop is kinda old and I've got 1080p. The files included in the 1k file are:

fxdirtmound01.dds

fxdirtmound01_n.dds

impactdecaldragonfoot.dds

impactdecaldragonfoot_h.dds

impactdecaldragonfoot_n.dds

The first two correspond to the 2k-1k main file, and the last three to the 2k optional file Footprint. I want to be sure that the note "Baseline: 2k" means the main file, since in Nexus the only file that has 2k in its name is the optional.

In short, which files do you recommend to hide/remove from the 1k file?

Thank you!

#32 TechAngel85

TechAngel85

Akatosh

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,695 posts

Posted 10 December 2017 - 11:36 AM

Good day.

I plan on using the 1k textures since my laptop is kinda old and I've got 1080p. The files included in the 1k file are:

fxdirtmound01.dds

fxdirtmound01_n.dds

impactdecaldragonfoot.dds

impactdecaldragonfoot_h.dds

impactdecaldragonfoot_n.dds

The first two correspond to the 2k-1k main file, and the last three to the 2k optional file Footprint. I want to be sure that the note "Baseline: 2k" means the main file, since in Nexus the only file that has 2k in its name is the optional.

In short, which files do you recommend to hide/remove from the 1k file?

Thank you!

The files should be the same across all resolutions so any instructions would apply to all resolution versions of the mod.

#33 user12980

user12980

Citizen

• Citizen
  • 29 posts

Posted 10 December 2017 - 06:58 PM

The files should be the same across all resolutions so any instructions would apply to all resolution versions of the mod.

True. But I did not understand the instructions. "I want to be sure that the note "Baseline: 2k" means the main file, since in Nexus the only file that has 2k in its name is the optional."

Thanks. :)

#34 Greg

Greg

High King

• Uber Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,119 posts

Posted 10 December 2017 - 08:24 PM

Install only the main file that includes the two dirt mound textures. The first optional files contains the 2K dragon footprint that isn't used in the guide. The other optional file is a combined 1K version of both the dirt mound and footprint textures.

#35 user12980

user12980

Citizen

• Citizen
  • 29 posts

Posted 12 December 2017 - 04:00 AM

Thank you Greg!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dropped, landscape, dragon

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users