WSBP - Windsong Skyrim Beauty Project v2

mothergoose729

WSBP - Windsong Skyrim Beauty Project v2 by tjrgytjq

https://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/26404

Its a complete textures suite for all the races. Seeks to clean characters facses without losing all of their original character. It it compatible with CBBE and UNP body mods. Judging from the screenshots, it seems like all of the characters in skyrim have been replaced with more handsome/beautiful cousins of the original NPC. I don't think its right for STEP, and I personally don't prefer it, but for someone going for a prettier, more cinematic skyrim experience this mod would be right at home. 

Its a complete textures suite for all the races. Seeks to clean characters facses without losing all of their original character. It it compatible with CBBE and UNP body mods. Judging from the screenshots, it seems like all of the characters in skyrim have been replaced with more handsome/beautiful cousins of the original NPC. I don't think its right for STEP, and I personally don't prefer it, but for someone going for a prettier, more cinematic skyrim experience this mod would be right at home. 

Forgot link to Mod.

Forgot link to Mod.
Oops!

Meh, this looks like crap to be honest. It's waaaaaaay to shiny, and I don't mind beauty mods that much (Personally I use Navatsea skin texture, as i don't feel it strays that far from Vanilla and still attempts to look attractive.) With a combination of Elven Ethereal Overhaul.