• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 vinians

vinians

Watcher

• Citizen
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 January 2016 - 11:28 PM

I use mod organizer to mod my oblivion, and I use currently about 30 mod working perfectly also ENB. All goes perfectly but when I change some sound or video configuration its not saved, so each time I play I need to reconfigure. When I exit  from game Im getting error message. Already tryed Fast Exit 2 without success.

What can I do ?

Info: Using steam version, windows 7, start from Steam created shortcut all mods load perfectly.

Thanks!

#2 Nebulous112

Nebulous112

Jarl

• VIP-Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,450 posts

Posted 08 January 2016 - 11:46 PM

Do you have the MO .ini files set to read-only? .ini files when using MO should never be set to read only.

Do you have Oblivion and MO in non-UAC areas? I.E. are they installed outside of your program files directory? They should always be outside of Windows UAC areas.

Hmm I thought of one more possible culprit, but it has already slipped my mind. I will edit this post or reply if I think of it.

Edit: I remembered as soon as I pressed "reply". :-P

Do you have your anti-virus / anti-malware set to ignore the Oblivion and MO directories? Some anti-virus programs may cause issues if they utilize poor detection methods (false positives end up quarantining data).

#3 vinians

vinians

Watcher

• Citizen
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 January 2016 - 09:26 AM

Yes, no antivirus, no program files, no UAC, no ready only folder... weird.... its really annoying to reconfigure every time you play...

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: oblivion

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users