Enhanced Lights and FX (by anamorfus)

najt

These were taken with RLWC

I would have to look at it more, but I am observing that windows will shine light through not only at appropriate weathers and times of day, but from appropriate directions of the sun as well. The bards college has light threw windows in the screenshots but not from windows at the opposite ends, which seems very cool.

The effects are not all ubiquitous though. Hearthfire doesn't have any of the special lighting effects, and I have stumbled upon some obscure interiors that don't appear much different.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

As it says in the description

Only the interiors of Whiterun, Solitude, Windhelm, Riften, Markarth, College of Winterhold, the Inns and some very few other interiors were worked, the rest is in WIP and will be periodic released as it gets done, first interiors and then the exterior places.

• 4 weeks later...

This might conflict with anyone running RCRN as they already have dynamic lighting. Does anyone know if this would conflict with the realistic candle lighting mod that is already a part of STEP? (Real Effect Candle) Since this does more than candles it could be a replacement, although it doesn't work everywhere like Real Effect Candle does.

Posted Image

SkyRealism - Cinematic with RCRN - Classic and Real Effect Candle Mod.