SRLE Extended Mod Suggestions

so looks like a new catorgy will be created Weapons and armors textures far far:

Cloaks of Skyrim Ultra HD -

Glorious Daedric Dark Edition.

the art of dragonborn

aMidianBorn Textures For Immersive Armors

Heroic Imperial amidianborn

Dawnguard Rune Weapons FXS Replacer

CK-ing didn't work?weird..I use eight npc overhauls..the only problem I had was with Lords - but I fixed it in CK..and also with two npcs from TCOW that are made two younger for their voice(Sergius and Phinis I think) and I use UNO for them..

it does work but when transfering the file back to MO grey bug is back but on NPC that didn't have it before what i might is say screw and the fix on all of them that the mod uses i just haven't really had time to fiddle and round with had other things on my mind. it also does help that the the CK crashes everytime I try to exit

Edited by Darth_mathias
it does work but when transfering the file back to MO grey bug is back but on NPC that didn't have it before what i might is say screw and the fix on all of them that the mod uses i just haven't really had time to fiddle and round with had other things on my mind. it also does help that the the CK crashes everytime I try to exit

Have you tried the files that I posted? Could be the load order (i have ..Males-Companions-LORDS-Ordinary..)..You should overwrite also the face tint files and run asis again..

There is also this one https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/32399/?- but it doesn't have for the light armor :(

Edited by mavanaic

Have you tried the files that I posted? Could be the load order (i have ..Males-Companions-LORDS-Ordinary..)..You should overwrite also the face tint files and run asis again..

There is also this one https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/32399/?- but it doesn't have for the light armor :(

yes i tried them a grey face was still there and the LO was the same Males-Companions-LORDS-Ordinary (i just don't get why i am having so much trouble with this mod)

can i ask wht version you chose and the optionals and if you could post the link again i will give it another go cos i will not be defeated by this.

Edited by Darth_mathias

yes i tried them a grey face was still there and the LO was the same Males-Companions-LORDS-Ordinary (i just don't get why i am having so much trouble with this mod)

can i ask wht version you chose and the optionals and if you could post the link again i will give it another go cos i will not be defeated by this.

Forgot to say that I use a Lords of Skyrim and Housecarls + Vampire Lords Merged one...

https://www.copy.com/s/t%3A00dj3qC9tf0I8NPV%3Bp%3A%252FLords%2520of%2520Skyrim%2520merge.esp%3Boid%3A1

https://www.copy.com/s/t%3ADINGjsYbUA7klhw0%3Bp%3A%252Ffacetint.7z%3Boid%3A2

Also for TCOW -maybe the resized facegen files will work https://www.copy.com/s/t%3AMotTqW3ETlxA38Js%3Bp%3A%252FTCoW%2520Improvement%2520Resized%2520Facegen%2520Files.zip%3Boid%3A1785

Edited by mavanaic

nope didn't work maybe i'l putting the face tints in the wrong place correct me if i am wrong this where i am putting them:

J:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Mod Organizer\mods\Lords of Skyrim and Housecarles\textures\actors\character\facegendata\facetint\skyrim.esm

nope didn't work maybe i'l putting the face tints in the wrong place correct me if i am wrong this where i am putting them:

J:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Mod Organizer\mods\Lords of Skyrim and Housecarles\textures\actors\character\facegendata\facetint\skyrim.esm

correct...I feel the only thing to do is to copy all the files from Lords of Skyrim and put them into the Skyrim/data ..run CK ..apply the fix..overwrite them in MO..run ASIS...but I think you already did that

I saw Renthal HD Flora mentioned, have to say I'm no big fan of that mod. Many of the flowers look like they are just cut from photos. Not sure how else they'd make the textures, but imo most flowers don't 'fit' at all. It always looked to me like the author is more interested in likes + quantity than quality. But someone is welcome to prove me wrong

I saw Renthal HD Flora mentioned, have to say I'm no big fan of that mod. Many of the flowers look like they are just cut from photos. Not sure how else they'd make the textures, but imo most flowers don't 'fit' at all. It always looked to me like the author is more interested in likes + quantity than quality. But someone is welcome to prove me wrong

True, some of them look too saturated..personally I use a mix between this, Flora Overhaul, Hybrid Plants and HD Ivy..

ok I have fiddled with the Lords Of skyrim and need someone to test it out and see if it works on there system. https://copy.com/tfgjKH20HaipLy0V The archive contains a Lords of skrim and vampire lords merged esp plus ALL the face tint data for EVERYONE IN THE MOD.

the people to test are:

Skald the elder

Sorli the Builder

Vignar Gray-Mane

Laila Law-Giver

Install order and load like this

Males if skyrim

Companions Imrpovement

LORDS of skyrim

The Ordinary Women

Since it is ONLY face tint data you will need the orginal mods installed Lords of Skyrim and Housecarles + Vampire lords - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/67823/?

Edited by Darth_mathias

ok been thinking of a new merge if anyone want test out:

Males Of Skryrim

Companions Improvement

Lords Of Skyrim and houecarles

Lord Of Skyrim - Vampire Lords

The Ordinary Women

Bijin Warmaidens

Bijin NPC

I then do a replacer esp thats covers the conflicts this will save 7-5 esp slots

Edited by Darth_mathias

Males Of Skryrim

Companions Improvement

The Ordinary Women

Bijin Warmaidens

Bijin NPC

I then do a replacer esp thats covers the conflicts this will save 7-5 esp slots

you could add BW Lydia too..and remove her from Bijin Warmaidens..

Males Of Skryrim

Companions Improvement

The Ordinary Women

Bijin Warmaidens

Bijin NPC

Well, it requires quite some tedious and conflict-forwarding work but...yeah, it is recommended.

I have doen it for my selection of NPC mod and works great.

Just a piece of advise especially if you want to ensure USLEEP compatibility...

Clean any plugin that needs cleaning, make every plugin compatible with USLEEP fitst and then merge them in an order that the last plugin carries the vast amount of changes as for them to be the last ones they remain in your merged esp. That will save you some time.

Also, I would recommend for such a merge (especially when merging multiple plugins concerning solely NPCs) to use the latest merge script instead of the merge plugins standalone.

Sole reason for this is that you get to work in the same TES5Edit session and forward/conflict-resolve everything in the very same session without having to quit and reload.

Also be very careful if you choose to copy assets from the script...the order of each mod's assets and their overrides is absolutely crucial.

I wish i could help you more on pinpointing exactly what to do as to save you some time on this merge but I am not using these particular mods (I mostly use Inhabitants of Skyrim as my main merge).

Good luck!  ::):

I still have the old info of SRLE Extended the last info updated was on 01/23/2016.  I was wandering if you can make a separate info for those who still have the original Bijin mods like myself.  Like I said I still have the info for the ones with the original Bijin mods.  I made two versions of the SRLE Extended guide, one with the original Bijin mods and one w/o the original Bijin mods.

Edited by nappilydeestruction