SRLE Extended Mod Suggestions

The animations do look better then Vanilla.

Where to you have it in your load order?

You are using this one: New Animation for magic cast v0-8 - NMM installer, right?

Are you keeping the default settings in the FOMOD?

i played a little with more animations than SRLE. I think i found a combination that i really like ( i play as a mage)

i used these mods:

XP32 New Animation Package - Nexus Exclusive https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/29622/?

from this one i installed  New Animation for Magic Cast (FULL SET) and Momo Acrobatic Jump v1.8 (FULL ANIMATION)

also installed Pretty Combat Animations 1.375 https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/15703/?  this one really makes combat nice and archery

i placed XP32 package after Immersive Animations and Pretty Combat Animations after Dual Wield Improved Animation

edit: also you need to run FNIS with gender patch and skeleton arm fix

Edited by paul666root

Hi guys,

For those of you looking for an alternative to RotE, I would recommend having a look at Advanced Adversary Encounters.

I have little tested it in game but from I have seen in xEdit and CK i find it to be at least way more balanced, not buffing bosses just for the heck of it, and not creating semi-Gods.

...but ofc I might be a bit biased as I really do not like RotE...not my cup of tea anyway. 

Of course this mod enjoys sirjesto's patches for an even more flawless integration.

At least we have some fresh alternatives...  :;):

Hi guys,

For those of you looking for an alternative to RotE, I would recommend having a look at Advanced Adversary Encounters.

I have little tested it in game but from I have seen in xEdit and CK i find it to be at least way more balanced, not buffing bosses just for the heck of it, and not creating semi-Gods.

...but ofc I might be a bit biased as I really do not like RotE...not my cup of tea anyway. 

Of course this mod enjoys sirjesto's patches for an even more flawless integration.

At least we have some fresh alternatives...  :;):

have you tried this and how does it compare with RoTE cos I may switch?

I may also switch to simplified Morrowloot but again i haven't tested and can't test at the moment.

Edited by Darth_mathias

Hi Darth,

I do not use either RotE or Morrowloot so I cannot really tell.

For the time being I am still testing it as I am not quite inline with some of sirjesto's patches (OBIS and CACO iirc).

But perhaps I might be wrong...will see.

I will need a couple of days...hopefully, as RL does not come easy on me lately!

Edited by Astakos

Hi Darth,

I do not use either RotE or Morrowloot so I cannot really tell.

For the time being I am still testing it as I am not quite inline with some of sirjesto's patches (OBIS and CACO iirc).

But perhaps I might be wrong...will see.

I will need a couple of days...hopefully, as RL does not come easy on me lately!

that's fine I cant do anything for 2 weeks anyway as I am at my mum and dad's until Friday then the family can move into our new house so I wont be able to setup my PC with Skyrim and my MO on.