SRLE Extended Mod Suggestions

i will look into it

Looking more into it maybe it needs removing more than bow_drawlight.hkx and sneakbow_drawlight.hkx...like the mod author said "Delete bow_drawlight.hkx, sneakbow_drawlight.hkx, bow_release.hkx, sneakbow_release.hkx from data/meshes/actors/characters/animations. Also delete bow_drawlight.hkx, bow_release.hkx from data/meshes/actors/characters/_1stperson/animations."..

The thing is that I played with AGO for a while now and I'm not 100% sure what the default draw speed should be..

Looking more into it maybe it needs removing more than bow_drawlight.hkx and sneakbow_drawlight.hkx...like the mod author said "Delete bow_drawlight.hkx, sneakbow_drawlight.hkx, bow_release.hkx, sneakbow_release.hkx from data/meshes/actors/characters/animations. Also delete bow_drawlight.hkx, bow_release.hkx from data/meshes/actors/characters/_1stperson/animations."..

The thing is that I played with AGO for a while now and I'm not 100% sure what the default draw speed should be..

in data/meshes/actors/characters/_1stperson/animations there are also sneakbow_drawlight.hkx and sneakbow_release.hkx do they need to be removed too?

Just done a quick test on this by removing only the mentioned one by @mavanaic the speed of drawing the bow still there even after removed. Unless I have done something wrong.

Are you playing in 3rd person?

Try this: Delete bow_drawlight.hkx, sneakbow_drawlight.hkx, bow_release.hkx, sneakbow_release.hkx from data/meshes/actors/characters/animations. Also delete bow_drawlight.hkx, bow_release.hkx from data/meshes/actors/characters/_1stperson/animations

I also disable the arm fatigue as its kinda buggy..

Are you playing in 3rd person?

Try this: Delete bow_drawlight.hkx, sneakbow_drawlight.hkx, bow_release.hkx, sneakbow_release.hkx from data/meshes/actors/characters/animations. Also delete bow_drawlight.hkx, bow_release.hkx from data/meshes/actors/characters/_1stperson/animations

I also disable the arm fatigue as its kinda buggy..

I've deleted what you have mentioned and the speed from AGO still there. I was testing it on 1st person though.

Yeah I've disabled it too since it is kinda of annoying tbh

• 2 weeks later...