SRLE Extended Mod Suggestions

I'd like to suggest that SRLE Extended make the switch over to UUNP HDT instead of UNPB+TBBP meshes.

That way users can use whatever UNP based shape they want, instead of having to work within the restrictions of UNPB.

I currently run just such a setup. I deactivated UNPB and the UNP armors from the base SRLE install, and replaced it with UUNP armors instead. Immersive Armors has a UUNP conversion as well.

What were these "negative opinions"? I struggle to see a downside to using a mod that is far more universal.

Most people decided they wanted to stick with UNPB at least until Neo changes to maintain SRLE Base. I know he was looking at it but never got around to doing it and he probably wont for a while now.

Edited by Darth_mathias

What were these "negative opinions"? I struggle to see a downside to using a mod that is far more universal.

more people were inclined to use a more "vanilla" look of the npcs and not use 'enhanced' bodies and candy eye looks for women. That's why in the guide the NPC retextures core contains only IoS and WSCO (they are more close to vanilla). I can always help those who want to install UUNP but it will not be included in the guide even though i agree with you and i myself use it.

I am big fan of UUNP. However there really isn't a great set of vanilla armor conversions. The only decent one that I know about is currently unavailable.

actualy it is a great set of vanilla armor conversions. But as you said it is only available for those who already downloaded it

Edited by paul666root
Some things that I have added into my game that are low impact but add some flavor.

Diverse Guards Skyrim

Public Executions

Horker Weapons Revised

Real Bows

Some other things that I am testing and seem to like so far.

Stealth Skills Rebalanced Basic Version + Ordinator No Game Setting Change Version

Foxy Skyrim Plugins for Forgotten City, Helgen Reborn, Moon and Star

Hott Interesting NPCs

• +1 2

"/snip Stealth Skills Rebalanced Basic Version + Ordinator No Game Setting Change Version
Hott Interesting NPCs/ snip"

Does the Hott interesting npcs cause any grey face bug? or conflict with any of the other npc retextures at all?, and same for the foxy plugins.. are you only using those specified plugins and is any patching or custom coinflict resolution needed to work with a base SLRE extended LOTD install

Edited by Hodegar

Some things that I have added into my game that are low impact but add some flavor.

Diverse Guards Skyrim

Public Executions

Horker Weapons Revised

Real Bows

Some other things that I am testing and seem to like so far.

Stealth Skills Rebalanced Basic Version + Ordinator No Game Setting Change Version
Hott Interesting NPCs

I rejected Hott Interesting NPCs cause it uses ApachiiSkyHair and i really don't like that mod

not tried Foxy Skyrim Plugins

Horker Weapons Revised was tested ages ago and in the end I rejected

I never really looked at stealth mods cos this time around i wasn't playing a Stealthy character.