SRLE Extended Mod Suggestions

Pretty sure I saw this mentioned by Dunc001 a while back?  Also the type of thing probably most people are not interested in at all, but it really does work quite well, and can be dropped in to just about any mod list without trouble as far as I'm aware.

RBEs Enhanced 1st Person Camera Bob

Standard version is a little jarring for me while jogging, but looks pretty awesome otherwise.  I use the Light version and its a decent compromise, though you do miss out I believe on the heavier sprint bob.

TMB Body and Vanilla Armour/Clothing Conversion

Body is based off UNP. There is a full Vanilla armor and clothing conversion pack for it. IMHO better than all of the UNP Vanilla Armour mods. You would have to get rid of TroubleMakers stuff, but I like it better as it is a more enhanced vanilla experience. Plus the install is more streamlined and has a lot more options to play with. It is compatible with any UNP textures (i.e. Mature Skin).

---WARNING! NSFW LINKS---

I believe Roboton got kicked off the Nexus community, so I don't know how y'all feel about that...I think it's a good conversion though, and he seems to have gotten permission from other mod authors and given credit where it's due.

Edited by d3sim8

TMB Body and Vanilla Armour/Clothing Conversion

Body is based off UNP. There is a full Vanilla armor and clothing conversion pack for it. IMHO better than all of the UNP Vanilla Armour mods. You would have to get rid of TroubleMakers stuff, but I like it better as it is a more enhanced vanilla experience. Plus the install is more streamlined and has a lot more options to play with. It is compatible with any UNP textures (i.e. Mature Skin).

---WARNING! NSFW LINKS---

I believe Roboton got kicked off the Nexus community, so I don't know how y'all feel about that...I think it's a good conversion though, and he seems to have gotten permission from other mod authors and given credit where it's due.

Well I have already using these in my personal setup for sometime now and really like them and i have seriously been thinking about add this to my guide.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/58555/? Bard Instrumentals Only - Sing Upon Request by fadingsignal

Stops the bards from singing unless you ask them to. I keep forgetting this on my installs...

this could be very useful as it always annoyed me that the bards constantly sing the same songs over and over and i just which they would shut up downloading a installing to check it out.

Edit: Blissful silence this is going in with my next update.

Edited by Darth_mathias
  • 1 month later...