Farmhouse Chimneys

mcshame

Question

Just going through a Step installation, noticed that Farmhouse Chimneys has been upgraded from 2.3 to 2.5 which includes options and patches. There are now more questions than shown in the detailed instructions.  I believe it's mostly for new lands and patches for mods, so I didn't select them.  Thought I would let you know so it could be updated.  If this is in the wrong spot, just let me know for next time.  Thanks

2 answers to this question

Thanks, the STEP team has already been made aware, and the guide should be updated shortly.

Not selecting anything is fine. The new "thinner meshes" option installs SP's alternate meshes which are installed by STEP users later in The Ruffled Feather anyway, and the patches necessary for STEP are included in the STEP Compilation.

Since you asked, for future reference all topics for mods currently or formerly in STEP can be found in the Mod Anthology forum. Alternatively, the bug reports thread in the Releases forum would also be appropriate.

Thanks again for the heads-up! :-)