Immersive Content - Exterior Lighting Enhancement

TheCompiler

Author's reply:

@TheCompiler: That is strange, i cleaned out all ITM's before i packed it. how many records did it find? I doubble checked now, i have none. It should be just fine to clean them out, though theyare'nt dangerous, the dangerous ones i took care of manually. :)

The .esp has 17 records. I verified it myself so either he's talking about the .esm or he's thinking of something else.

• 1 month later...

the braziers in cold zones might be wrong to turn them off during day, its part of immersion and a source of heat and used in real life in cold villages also during markets and popular parties. I have witnessed this myself in a small village in Sudtirol while i was in a winter holiday, i even tasted a typical and very good hot red wine, the drinks were warm and great.

its a good mod i might suggest the mod author to not add the braziers in cold zones to the day scripts, also when using frostfall i always look for this type of heat sources.

• 3 weeks later...

I like the light placements, but not the script.

Like Nshell said, they shouldn't turn off in cold areas. IMO they shouldn't turn off at all. I find it unrealistic to have all lights suddenly turn on and off. Besides it is in medieval, not overpopulated, Skyrim. Those Nords really don't care if the fire burns during the day, saves them from having to light them all up again in the evening. Plenty of wood, and no environmentalists to stop them from wasting the resources.

Plus, it adds to the atmosphere. Same as why all inns have fires, even in the warmer areas.