SRLE Extended support

On the RS Children merge on the guide you said:

Copy and paste RSkyrimChildren.esm from the main RS Children Overhaul into RS Children Merged - SRLE Extended

but in the mod folder there are some meshes and textures folders aswell related to RSkyrimChildren.esm maybe it should say that too ? 

I think when you create a merged plugin it copies all meshes and textures folders and files from the orginal mod, so all you need is the missing esm (unless I am wrong)

well i have some files that were not added to merged mod because you dont add RSkyrimChildren.esm to the merge and i think those files belong to that esm. Unless i made a mistake and i'm wrong

you could be right and i could be wrong i will check.

Just checked and on mione it has copied all the meshes and textures folders from the orginal RS Children mod.

if it hasn't on your a suggest ypu double check or you could just copy and paste the folder from the orginal mod into the merged folder.

Edited by Darth_mathias

Ok i reinstalled the mods and re-merged and now they copied all. It seems there was an error of sort first time... same was for CACO.

Edit: ok i found my mistake... maybe others  can see too if they encounter it. I installed the mod and the patches in separate folders and not in the same one and when the merging was done the program couldn't copy all folders.

Edited by paul666root

Ok i reinstalled the mods and re-merged and now they copied all. It seems there was an error of sort first time... same was for CACO.

Edit: ok i found my mistake... maybe others  can see too if they encounter it. I installed the mod and the patches in separate folders and not in the same one and when the merging was done the program couldn't copy all folders.

glad you got it fixed

When you merged CACO Patches did you get this error too:

for CACO-Vigor

ale_InjuryBodyApply "Body Injury" [SPEL:0E19C916]: [0729EE28] < Error: Could not be resolved >
aleBandagesTorso "Torso Bandages" [ARMO:0E299D21]: [07299D23] < Error: Could not be resolved >

?

I didn't get this error.

are you using the Correct CACO Vigor Patch. there are two mods i currently know with patches of CACO and Vigor you shoudl be using this one https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72849/?

Edited by Darth_mathias

I am currently installing all of my mods due to merge mistakes. I have talked about this a lil with neo. Only Mods with esps in the folders get merged (i guess unless you are merging ESMs which most dont recommend doing) . So when installing mods in MO you should merge all main mods and updates, and all optional and patches you can install as seperate mods. If you look in his forum I just brought this question up over the weekend. I wish Gamer Poets would do a second video. If there is documentation on it I havent found it but I never tried google yet either.

Caco-Vigor was removed from the merge now ?

yes i have noticed that the Vigor campfire patch get pulled into the Bash patch thus overwritie the needed changes from the CACO Vigor patch. I have also added a rule that caco vigor patch loads after the bash patch thus CACO Vigor win the conflicts. hope that all makes sense.