SRLE Extended support

Hmm....I'm having trouble installing (or at least following how to install) Better Males

So I download the main file - Faces - GeonoxFaces and the optional Underwear- Default

After that it's messy. When I'm installing Faces I right click into the data and select smooth normal map right?

I do the same for Underwear - defauilt except I choose body hair 3.

Here's where it gets messy.

The special instructions say to delete:

• textures/actors/character/character assets folder (Better Makeup for SKSE and XCE - Warpaints and Dirt are superior.)
  • textures/actors/character/male/facedetails/face*.dds (Northborn Scars is superior.)

From Underwear but the don't exist.

Also it says to rename

After installation, navigate to <Mod Organizer Path>/Mods/Better Males/textures/actors/character/male and make a copy of the following files and rename them as specified:

• Copy of malehead.dds -> maleheadvampire.dds
  • Copy of malehead_msn.dds -> maleheadvampire_msn.dds

I could rename the one with _msn.dds but the .dds doesn't exist either. Any advice?>

EDIT: Disregard, figured it out. I had to move the optional texture folders from 'smooth' in the main folder. Then I could set it as the main data directory so I got my filks to rename. Same for the body hair in the underwear one. No worries! I'm getting there :P

Edited by uncleseano

Hmm....I'm having trouble installing (or at least following how to install) Better Males

EDIT: Disregard, figured it out. I had to move the optional texture folders from 'smooth' in the main folder. Then I could set it as the main data directory so I got my filks to rename. Same for the body hair in the underwear one. No worries! I'm getting there :P

glad you're figuring it out and yes better males is another tricky mod to install could really do with a Fomod.

Edited by Darth_mathias

In Wrye Bash the checkbox for CACO - Patches is red rather then green.

Is that ok?

When you got an orange background to and esp in wrye bash just load it in TES5EDIT then click Sort Masters, then save. It will turn green in wrye bash.

When you got a red background and a slighty darker checkmark then you're missing a master.

BTW orange and red backgrounds are not very distinctive because the red is very pale also. I also confused the orange with red but it's not.

Edited by paul666root

I'm trying to test the bandage/poultice system in Vigor following the instructions on the mod site:

First, you need linen wraps, find one in the world or turn vanilla clothings into 4 linen wraps each in a tanning rack.

I start a character in Riverwood at the Inn.

I undress is vanilla clothing and go to a tanning rack but I can't find the option of turning the vanilla clothing into 4 linen wraps.

I add a linen wrap using the console and a few options open, like making a wash wrag and bandanas but no option to convert a linen wrap into a bandage.

Using the console I can see that the bandage items are available and I can add them through the console.

I must be missing something.

I'm trying to test the bandage/poultice system in Vigor following the instructions on the mod site:

First, you need linen wraps, find one in the world or turn vanilla clothings into 4 linen wraps each in a tanning rack.

I start a character in Riverwood at the Inn.

I undress is vanilla clothing and go to a tanning rack but I can't find the option of turning the vanilla clothing into 4 linen wraps.

I add a linen wrap using the console and a few options open, like making a wash wrag and bandanas but no option to convert a linen wrap into a bandage.

Using the console I can see that the bandage items are available and I can add them through the console.

I must be missing something.

for starters do have the CACO vigor patch From More caco patches installed? https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72849/?

the way i create linen and bandage is I use the "create item" from easy menu. then once you have created the bandage you need make sure you have water in your inventory I usally just fill the leather waterskin and take that and a bandages to a cooking pot and something like "clean bandage" should show up. may be i need upload some screenshots on how to do this on the guide.

Edit: I think there may be missing Keyword from the more CACO Vigor patch the mod author forgot to forward and this is stopping the creation of bandage via the tanning racks I have messaged the Mod author to see what he says. My method described above  does however work as intended.

I can confirm the CACO Vigor patch i missing bunch and important keywords. I created a quick CR and every worked as intended I can fix vis the CR but this is an issue the MOd author needs to fix.

Edited by Darth_mathias

the way i create linen and bandage is I use the "create item" from easy menu. then once you have created the bandage you need make sure you have water in your inventory I usally just fill the leather waterskin and take that and a bandages to a cooking pot and something like "clean bandage" should show up. may be i need upload some screenshots on how to do this on the guide.

Using "create item" in the easy menu works.

I'll try creating a clean bandage later, have to go to work, but I'm sure it will be fine.

for starters do have the CACO vigor patch From More caco patches installed? https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72849/?

Edit: I think there may be missing Keyword from the more CACO Vigor patch the mod author forgot to forward and this is stopping the creation of bandage via the tanning racks I have messaged the Mod author to see what he says. My method described above  does however work as intended.

I can confirm the CACO Vigor patch i missing bunch and important keywords. I created a quick CR and every worked as intended I can fix vis the CR but this is an issue the MOd author needs to fix.

Are you using the Campfire version?

I do not think thre is anything wrong with that version TBH.

Are you using the Campfire version?

I do not think thre is anything wrong with that version TBH.

yes i am i will double check this as well.

Edit: Astakos you are right I was using the Wrong version of the more CACO Vigor Patch. Howver the BNAM-Workbench Keyword is still missing from the patch for all aleCOBJLinenWrap01 to 15.

Edited by Darth_mathias

In realistic water 2 is says to load it after 'WATER Plants.esp'

Only thing is I can't find what mod this is apart of? ANy idears?

EDIT:

Also LOOTs says that

• No Snow under Roof
  • ORM - Arvak
  • Brows

All have dirty edits, should they be cleaned?

Edited by uncleseano