SRLE Extended support

yes i am i will double check this as well.

Edit: Astakos you are right I was using the Wrong version of the more CACO Vigor Patch. Howver the BNAM-Workbench Keyword is still missing from the patch for all aleCOBJLinenWrap01 to 15.

I am not at my gaming rig right now so I cannot check the CACO Vigor Patch. From memory...the BNAM-Workbench is missing as to create bandages using the campfire menu i.e. not to have two different sources creating the same material. But I could be wrong...I need to check that.

I am not at my gaming rig right now so I cannot check the CACO Vigor Patch. From memory...the BNAM-Workbench is missing as to create bandages using the campfire menu i.e. not to have two different sources creating the same material. But I could be wrong...I need to check that.

ok I have messaged the mod author about so many he will also answer.

In realistic water 2 is says to load it after 'WATER Plants.esp'

Only thing is I can't find what mod this is apart of? ANy idears?

EDIT:

Also LOOTs says that

• No Snow under Roof
  • ORM - Arvak
  • Brows
All have dirty edits, should they be cleaned?

Water Plants is an option in the Ruffled Feather install.

I know from when I did STEP that cleaning Brows and Arvak is fine. Not sure about No Snow Under the Roof.

Water Plants is an option in the Ruffled Feather install.

I know from when I did STEP that cleaning Brows and Arvak is fine. Not sure about No Snow Under the Roof.

Ok thanks, I'll fire over the question to the author so. Might get an answer back in a few weeks :P

I can confirm the CACO Vigor patch i missing bunch and important keywords. I created a quick CR and every worked as intended I can fix vis the CR but this is an issue the MOd author needs to fix.

I also noted that the recipe requirements for the poultices are more elaborate with the SRLExt setup, for example, require different health potions while the author of Vigor states:

There are 4 recipes:

1 Ale and 3 Blue Mountain Flowers

1 Nord Mead and 3 Blue Mountain Flowers

2 Baked Potatoes and 2 Cabbages

2 Garlics and 2 Wheats

I also noted that the recipe requirements for the poultices are more elaborate with the SRLExt setup, for example, require different health potions while the author of Vigor states:

There are 4 recipes:

1 Ale and 3 Blue Mountain Flowers

1 Nord Mead and 3 Blue Mountain Flowers

2 Baked Potatoes and 2 Cabbages

2 Garlics and 2 Wheats

the mod author of more CACO patches changed the recipes so the poultices are easier to make:

"Trauma cure poultices can be made in a cooking pot with wheat, red mountain flower, and a healing potion, without requiring the Physician perk. If you have the Physician perk, you can make the poultices in a retort out of wheat and aloe vera, without a potion."

Edited by Darth_mathias

Sorry for all the questions :confused:

After a merge do you deselect the mod in the left panel of M.O? I'm just curious because in the example of Bathing in Skyrim there is meshes/textures/scripts etc

Do we only deselect the merged .esps in the right panel? Or better yet make the merged .esps 'optional' in M.O

Sorry for all the questions :confused:

After a merge do you deselect the mod in the left panel of M.O? I'm just curious because in the example of Bathing in Skyrim there is meshes/textures/scripts etc

Do we only deselect the merged .esps in the right panel? Or better yet make the merged .esps 'optional' in M.O

See the Mod Merges guide Neo made: https://wiki.step-project.com/User:Neovalen/Skyrim_Revisited_-_Legendary_Edition/Mod_Merging

The last few lines:

Close Merge Plugins Standalone.

The new plugin file and all files for the related mods will be placed into the <Mod Organizer>/mods/<Mod Name> folder.

Refresh the Mod Organizer left pane, place the merge where indicated in the guide and activate it.

Uncheck the source mods in the left pane of Mod Organizer as they are now included in the new mod folder. If there are other plugin files in those mods not included the merge they must be manually copied to the new merged mod.

Yeah I went over that with a fine tooth comb. Need some clarification though.

I checked the New Merged Mod and all those folders (scripts/SKSE/meshes/textures etc) are in there.

Cool didn't, though it only merged .esps and not create new mods with new assets, very snazzy