SRLE Extended support

It adds no clutter. I name My downloads and mod installs in this fashion - Main File, Main File Update #1, Main File Update #2, Misc File, Optional File, Patch, ect. In my head it keeps MO organized, If I hit the name tab of MO it sorts all of my mods alphabetically and in order of importance from Main files to Patches (and if you think about if priority tab wise it keeps them organized in order of importance also), Some of them are long winded but what can you do. I keep a backup of everything because the few extra steps are way easier than re downloading everything. My internet is slow.

One thing that would make it easier is if Mod authors named their mods more uniformly instead of trying to put their stamp on it in order to stick out from the crowd

It adds no clutter. I name My downloads and mod installs in this fashion - Main File, Main File Update #1, Main File Update #2, Misc File, Optional File, Patch, ect. In my head it keeps MO organized, If I hit the name tab of MO it sorts all of my mods alphabetically and in order of importance from Main files to Patches (and if you think about if priority tab wise it keeps them organized in order of importance also), Some of them are long winded but what can you do. I keep a backup of everything because the few extra steps are way easier than re downloading everything. My internet is slow.

One thing that would make it easier is if Mod authors named their mods more uniformly instead of trying to put their stamp on it in order to stick out from the crowd

well thanks for all your help i have so far reinstalled RS Children and modifed my install subguide hopefully it make sense

and since you added ELnFX to the guide you should maybe add this line from neo's guide aswell?

Special Installation: After installation, remove the following file(s) and/or folder(s):

meshes/architecture/windhelm/whlanddead2.nif (The Ruffled Feather - Mod Collection already includes these changes and more.)

Edited by paul666root

and since you added ELnFX to the guide you should maybe add this line from neo's guide aswell?

Special Installation: After installation, remove the following file(s) and/or folder(s):

meshes/architecture/windhelm/whlanddead2.nif (The Ruffled Feather - Mod Collection already includes these changes and more.)

thanks fixed (at this rate you'll be getting a create at the bottom of te guide.)

maybe

Enemy AI OverHaul---Revenge Of the Enemies---No Scripts Version

changed to

Revenge Of the Enemies 2016

and in the guide Recorder is put after Mirai but in the integration page Recorder is before Mirai. Since i'm guessing that you put them in alphabeticaly order maybe the integration page should be changed?

Edited by paul666root

maybe

Enemy AI OverHaul---Revenge Of the Enemies---No Scripts Version

changed to

Revenge Of the Enemies 2016

and in the guide Recorder is put after Mirai but in the integration page Recorder is before Mirai. Since i'm guessing that you put them in alphabeticaly order maybe the integration page should be changed?

thanks fixed this. you also need to make sure the Merta UNPB-TBBP is merged with the orginal mod otherwise the textures don't get copied in the merged mod I hva ealready add a not about this into both guide.

Discovered this when I was creating a new weapons and armors merged which includes Dawnguard Arsenal (not added to the guide yet i am testing it out)

Edited by Darth_mathias

yeah i was about pointing you to that armor too as i made the merge with them merged in MO

I think when we install a mod and then install an update or another mod that contains the same esp we should merge them with MO if this mod involves a merge with Merge Plugin Standalone. I think this is the way or else it wont copy everything.

if it doesn't include a merge with Merge Plugin Standalone then we can install them as separate mods in MO

better explained:

MOD + MOD(with the same esp) = merge in MO

MOD + MOD(update files with/without esp) = merge in MO

MOD + MOD(modified files with/without esp) = merge in MO

all these involve a merge with Merge Plugin Standalone or else it wont work.

Edited by paul666root

Noldorian Dawnbreaker is overwriting LeanWolf's Better-Shaped Weapons  this file: dawnbreaker_g.dds

wont this change the shape of this weapon ?

yes it will hide or remove that file wil add a note now.

Its a good thing you're proof reading all my mess ups lately i appericate it if you hadn't look in the credit section right at the bottom you've got one. It is my small way of saying thanks.

Edited by Darth_mathias