Grass and object fadding

richardo11

Question

I am a bit annoyed about how grass, actors and objects "pops" I will like something smoother that this "popping in front of my nose"

First saying my rig part important for that: I have a GTX 980 4G - Playing at 4K ins a Philips 40" - Processor 5820K and 16 RAm -- so i think i am ""safe about that

Starting to build next play-through. Just installed Skyrim Legendary and tools/extenders (Loot- wrye bash - TesVedit - SKSE - S Perfomance Monitor - ...... and the new Unofficial Legendary and HR. almost nothing more, no "real mods" up til now

Using according STEP - Skyrim Project INI to configure. View Distance is set to  --- Object fade = 15 , Actor Fade=15; Item Fade= 15: Grass Fade= 15000; Light Fade 37500 -- Preset= Ultra-- Level 4= 35000; Levle 8= 70000; Level 16= 250000

I know that maybe is way to high all those settings, i will probably lower a bit when modding will star, for now is just trying how the view distance behaves'

Also i have my settings INI's according STEP 2.2.9.2 guide

but increased -- fGrassFadeRange=10000 -- iMaxGrassTypesPerTexure=7  --  bAllowLoadGrass=1

Despite of all that, grass and objects and actors have that "unpleasant" feel and look, It just POP's  ... hahahahaha

Any suggestion??   I am tempted to increase uGrids (i have uGrids to load installed) but for the most part i get wise advice not to change that....

Thaks for your time ::):

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet