WFO to clean or not to clean?

Snarkyfork

Question

The message LOOT gives me for Wasteland Flora Overhaul is to not clean UDR or the game will crash. The F&LNV guides says to not clean using FNVEdit 3.1.1 or older but the current version is 3.1.2.

Should I clean UDR using FNVEdit 3.1.2 or not? I guess I can try and see if the game crashes eh...

Edit: I can exercise some common sense and cut down on some of these questions. I read technical guides VERY closely usually and find little discrepancies. I figure someone might use the intel to change the guide in places where it needs it. Like proof reading, you know. =P

I am actually enjoying not having to figure all this out myself very much. Usually I am the one doing the writing. I always thought the STEP guides were for lazy people or noobs so I never really read over them but I'm glad I did now. These guides make modding NV a pleasure.

Edited by Snarkyfork

4 answers to this question

If you have the newest version then clean it. The older versions weren't able to clean the mod properly. FNV does something weird with trees/shrubs that the others didn't so it wouldn't work with earlier versions. I actually think it version 3.1.0 that they fixed it, but I couldn't remember, so I just put 3.1.2.