Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Not much progress today, but decided I'm going to go for a sword&board playthrough once I've finished modifying and would like the one-handed sheath to go back to the side again rather than on the back-- that's covered by the skeleton, FNIS and Immersive Animations, I think. Am I missing anything?

Not much progress today, but decided I'm going to go for a sword&board playthrough once I've finished modifying and would like the one-handed sheath to go back to the side again rather than on the back-- that's covered by the skeleton, FNIS and Immersive Animations, I think. Am I missing anything?

Correct.  Set the sword to hip via XPMSE, Animations via Immersive Animations and run FNIS to finish

Edited by dcads

One of the first comments is a no, no for blended road and majestic mountains.  No interest from author to make compatible either.

He made it compatible with both of them as of now. FYI this is, beyond a shadow of a doubt, the best snow textures on the nexus. 

Edited by Gilgamesh2k5

today i will be taking a look at Skyrim 3D Trees but just so everyone knows enhanced landscapes - oaks and Marsh pines is back up.

Edit: I installed Skyrim 3D Trees and ET3D - Every Tree 3D Different for my test I removed the whole Trees and flora section and my Frame Rate tanks to like 4pfs so more investigations required.

Yikes! Maybe try and adjust iMinGrassSize if you haven't already done that when you removed the trees and flora bits? I've got a pretty good rig and had to increase it a bit to run smoothly in foresty areas at 1440p. This much of a drop seems like it wouldn't be just that, but maybe it'll help.

Edited by VonDoom

OK I am stuck - (like absolutely ridiculously stuck) I have redone this a ridiculous amount of times and even yelled at my better half in my own frustration - note - timtams are a good bribe to angry hubby from yelling at said hubby....

SIA for noob question but after watching and rewatching DWM and GP vids and some slightly less informative vids I still am confused on the extract BSA part with installing mod without bsa and where to put extracted file after installing the mod, especially in relation to this guide (as in comparison to some parts of guide vs vid explanations there does seem to be some deviation)
Note: I have tried every which way but come to patching - guessing all my attempts are wrong and encountering issues. I KNOW I will kick myself and probs need more timtams; but if anyone can gives me some clarity as I have redone the prerequisites (Have done these steps sooo many times I am now pro at this part) and am ready to do this correctly for the umpteenth time. 

Please send help, maybe timtams. but any advice on the BSA extraction part I would appreciate greatly.

Extracted files go into the same folder as bsa being extracted. Delete bsa after

Or rename the bsa file to *.bsa.mohidden, if you'd rather keep the original and don't need to save disk space.

THANK YOU BOTH!!

Now excuse me while I go kick myself to the shops to get more timtams as I wallow in my sillyness. 

:doh: 

I know we all start somewhere to learn and grow and I have been loath to post knowing it would lead to a simple answer. but honestly thank you  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

Hi all.  So, I love the guide.  It's great.  After installation though, I've noticed that there are a lot of missing, I believe, plant textures in Markarth.  It is the typical missing texture look--large purple kind-of "crystal" looking things all over the place.  I don't get this anywhere else that I am aware of, just in Markarth.  Any idea what might be causing it?