DoubleYou

Lol. I'll look into it and see what I can do, time permitting. It being summer, RL is getting in the way of any coding.

I have a script that I use to do this already, so the main thing will be how best to integrate it into the GUI without it seeming out of place. It might be best as it's own standalone tool. Called INI Sorter. Add a compare functionality to it and it can just be a general INI file tool. I would probably need to figure out a way to support comments if I did that.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello DoubleYou, i'm curious if there's a list of added INI settings somewhere (the ones that are not present in the default INIs), i'm mostly interested in New Vegas. Sorry if that's been answered already.

Edited by c_six

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi DoubleYou, I'm AL, from the Mod Organizer 2 team.
A user reported that bethini sets `sLocalSavePath=` to nothing in Fallout4Custom.ini when `Suggested Tweaks`  option is active in bethini for fo4. I wanted to ask you if you knew this to be correct. That setting overwrites the one Mo2 sets in fallout.ini to set the profile specific saves for the current user. Is there a reason for that setting or do you think it could be removed? This is assuming it is actually from bethini.

Edited by al12rs

Hi, whenever I use BethINI on poor settings on skyrim SE I get textureless scalps. As in, the color of all actors scalps matches the color of the skybox.. This only happens on the poor preset, and my game is completely vanilla besides bethINI. My local game files have been completely validated by steam, too.

Hey there!

Firstly I just wanna thank you for the tool, it's really great for keeping inis nicely organised and changing common tweaks/values very quickly.

I've noticed there is a very small issue with the FPS cap tweak in BethINI and the Havok Fix mod which requires fMaxTimeComplex to not be set in the ini in order to work.

I know it's not a big problem, and you could always go in and change it afterwards, like I said it's merely a small issue. My idea is maybe you could add a toggle in BethINI to not tie/change fMaxTimeComplex to the set FPS cap?

Maybe I am confused, but I thought the idea of the Havok Fix mod was to dynamically alter fMaxTime to match your framerate. My FPS tweak is for applying the havok tweak to a set fps. So you would use one or the other, and not both. It does not act as a framerate cap. Now, you can use it in combination with iFPSClamp, which forces the game speed to that particular framerate, but you cannot use it with a dynamic framerate, so you would not use it with the Havok Fix mod.

Okay my bad lol. I thought I still needed to set fMaxTime to my desired fps for the mod to work, but leave fMaxTimeComplex unset in my ini because that would throw errors in the skse log for Havok Fix if it was set.

I spoke too soon and I didn't realise setting it to 60/default would still allow the mod to work. Again, i'm just a bit silly and didn't realise that setting to default effectively is the same as removing the tweaks from my ini.