Ancient Falmer Armor Overhaul by BetrayalSeeker

rootsrat

These texture do not look too far off from chrome (dirty and scratched chrome). Not a fan. The only time you get metal that shiny is if you buff and polish it which is unrealistic to do on armor, IMO.

Fantasy universe anyone?

I'ld say it fits better with that the falmer reverred Auriel the god of the sun, than the vanilla armour. However it's very subjective to taste.

Some shots:

Vanilla (Current STEP)  >>  Ancient Falmor Armor Overhaul

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

My verdict is an "I'll pass". This is made of moonstone. What do we know about moonstone? TES Lore only really tells us the color; creamy white to yellowish. So if we take what real moonstone looks like, this armor doesn't match up. "Moonstone is a member of the orthoclase feldspar mineral family. It is a combination of potassium aluminum silicate. The stones have a crystal structure that shimmers when the light hits them." They shimmer...not glare in the light; however, this retexture has gone over the top with it, IMO. It may not show up that well on screens but in-game the shininess is very out there and over the top for my tastes. I think I'll wait for CaBal's retexture and pass on this.